Problem with music tags, can no longer put proper name

LegoHead07

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
God! This has been bothering me for hours. I've never had an issue with the stock Samsung music player, but I just realized that if you accidentally put too many periods in the name of a song/album/artist then you can never change it back.

To go into more detail, you can change a title usually just by editing it, but if you put periods after the name then the music player won't let me reverse it. It says when I edit it that it's fine, but then when I look at it on the screen it isn't fine.

For example, I wanted "Mm.. Food" as the album name, but I accidentally put two periods at the end of the album name to make it "Mm.. Food.." which is not how I want it. It says it fine when I edit it, but it isn't. Now, I can change it to anything else in the world and it will be good, but as soon as I do "Mm.. Food" in particular it always adds the two extra dots. Itag doesn't let me change this and it really sucks because this even affects the coverart app that I use. How do I fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Moved from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance