Exchange not working after root?

lldsandsll

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have an Evo 4G. I know it's been discussed before, but here it goes. I recently rooted to be able to use SetCPU. I also used Launcherpro plus, but didn't like it because Sense just has the best email solution (i.e., I hated K9, Touchdown, and Moxier). So I revert to sense, and uninstall all those apps, except for SetCPU. Now my active sync won't work. I can download everything manually, but it will not push emails. I tried to remove the account multiple times, I tried to pull the battery out, the data sync function is definitely turned on. HTC said to hard reset. Are there any other solutions????

Edit: the server settings haven't changed either. Everyone else at work is doing fine.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
check under accounts and syns in settings and make sure that exchange is set to sync email as well as cal and contacts.

Hope this helps.

lldsandsll

May 17, 2010
Visit site
it's all set to sync. i called htc and they said i've done everything and more, and that the software must have picked up a glitch. i may have to do a full reset.

lldsandsll

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i may have figured it out, sort of. turns out my company has a second exchange server address, and when i switched to it everything worked fine. i also noticed that, even though i uninstalled the aforementioned email apps, they left files on my device. found them in astro. there must be a conflict somewhere based on the server address i was using prior to removing launcher pro, and the email apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay