unknown symbol

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't crucify me if this is something obvious but i haven't seen it before. This symbol, in my notification bar, has what looks like an 'r' and a message bubble separated by a backslash. So basically it looks like 'message icon'\r with the r on top. Checked the manul and posts but didn't see it anywhere.
Aaaaah. Nevermind....phone speaker is mute. Had a meeting and didn't change it back. Google man, google.

Last edited:

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
yeah but i figured it out and answered my own question so who really cares? Not to mention, if i knew it was a speaker symbol i probably wouldn't have asked in the first place, right? Not to mention the slash is not red, its white. But thanks for the helpful reply.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
yeah but i figured it out and answered my own question so who really cares? Not to mention, if i knew it was a speaker symbol i probably wouldn't have asked in the first place, right? Not to mention the slash is not red, its white. But thanks for the helpful reply.

Have to laugh on this one... And you are right!!! But, with these Bozo's nowadays who program stuff........ who knows....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37