Sorry for the stupid question.. phone transfer

tivs31#AC

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I am just switching between a Droid Incredible to a Droid Charge, and have downloaded all my apps from the app store just fine.

My question is how do I transfer the data? I would like to have all my angry birds accomplishments transfer over as well as home run battle stuffs and other things.

Is there a way to transfer this, or am I just sol and have to start over?

Thanks

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
For Angry Birds there are apps in the market that will save Angry Birds data for non root users. For the other I'm not sure - see if there is a save option in the menu, otherwise you may be sol.

Contacts should transfer over with Gmail or if you use phone contacts do a backup in the contacts and you can restore in the Charge contacts. Most apps will not save state to the phone; games are the big exception so check each game to see if it has a save as option.

tivs31#AC

May 29, 2011
Visit site
For Angry Birds there are apps in the market that will save Angry Birds data for non root users. For the other I'm not sure - see if there is a save option in the menu, otherwise you may be sol.

Contacts should transfer over with Gmail or if you use phone contacts do a backup in the contacts and you can restore in the Charge contacts. Most apps will not save state to the phone; games are the big exception so check each game to see if it has a save as option.

Thanks, ill check it out