- 06-01-2011, 12:03 PM #2"Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
- George Carlin
- 06-02-2011, 07:26 AM #3
VM isn't a phone feature. It's a carrier feature. Also, you don't set number of rings. You set the ring length. Number of rings = ring length / ringtone length.
There's a *61 feature code that works for many GSM carriers. You'd have to Google for details though. Otherwise, call your carrier.
- 06-02-2011, 09:28 AM #4
- 06-09-2011, 10:12 PM #5
- 59 Posts
*61 code to reset ring length
On most Droids, and most carriers:
1. Dial *#61# and click Send. You will see your VM access number and the current ring delay time.
2. Write down the phone number displayed (including +1).
3. Dial **61*+1xxxyyyzzzz*11*30# and hit Send. +1xxxyyyzzzz is the number you wrote down previously, 30 is the delay in seconds. The delay can be set in 5 second increments, 30 is maximum.
4. Dial *#61# to verify that the new settings are active.
Last edited by chaplain; 06-09-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: clarification
- 06-10-2011, 07:44 AM #6
- 06-10-2011, 05:28 PM #7
- 59 Posts
- 10-02-2012, 06:30 PM #8