Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My gf is ready for an android...

My girlfriends contract is due for an upgrade come November and it is time to start considering which phone she wants. She has been a loyal blackberry user but is jealous of my new android (vzw fascinate). We are on verizon together and I want to make sure she gets a great phone. She will probably want a keyboard and while top shelf hardware is not a necessity I will want to play with the software so rooting/roms/themes are required. What does android central suggest?
    Troubleshooter

Carrier
    Jiffy Pop Roots 3.47.114

Seems time to get up with the modern way of doing things. Keyboards, on a ph, are like old grandparents.

But it's 2011 going on 2012

Sometimes, it's time to say what the hell. Go for a Desire Z. Because, in the states, most networks suck bottom scum pond. So it matters not which network you choose.But for 800 mhtz, well, and a keyboard...

And if you choose a network souly on the fact of their network coverage map.... Welllllll.....

Come to the dark side......

throw a sim card in at random....

Travel everywhere without roaming charges.....

know that you are free from carriers.....