LG Revo or Droid Charge?

Harreh

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure where to place this post so i chose the "general help" forum.

So, here is my problem. My son is useing an older motorola phone on the verizon network (no data plan). I was going to wait on the iphone 5 to come out and give him my iphone 4. With the looming change to tiered data, i have no other option but to get a new phone now or face a plan change after the july 7th cut off.

First, let me be clear. Im not forceing an android phone on myself, i like both droid and iphones.

I had a samsung fascinate before my iphone. I was very dissapointed with the lack of os updates, otherwise i was happy with the phone.

I havent owned a LG phone since the old clam shell type.

So, i guess my question is, if i have to have a phone for the next two years which will be the best phone?

I do a lot of surfing anf streaming on my phones.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I may not be the best to one to respond since I think both are too big and expensive for my liking. Both look similar in specs, which always leads me back to the question... BATTERY LIFE?? Sometime it feels like these smartphones aren't portable at all. Anyway, without doing too much research into these 2 I'd say the Charge just for the battery. My 2 cents.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon