Contact not receiving messages

wildman9904

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
OK. I am having a problem with texting on a Samsung Continuum running stock rom/kernel. My wife receives my SMS to her sportatically at best. I solved that issue using Handcent, But, now (Using either Handcent or Go SMS pro) I can't receive MMS messages. I've done some research on the forums and found out that the MMS issue using third party apps is a known problem on Fascinate. Since the fascinate and Continuum are identical as far as firmware, I assume that this is the same issue. I have no problem running the stock messenger app, so that is dealt with. Now, if someone can help me figure out why my wife can't receive my messages, I would be thankful. I know it isn't her phone, because she receives from everyone else. I've tried removing the '+1" from her number @ verizon's advice and that made it so that she does receive some of them, instead of never. But it hasn't totally solved the issue. Any ideas?

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
It's verizon's message handler.

The only other thing I can think of, is when a person is "roaming" under a different network's contract. Which is normal for mms to not get delivered.

Still, I think the issues, is some sort of carrier issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams