Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ringtone help 4 pantech cross over

i just got this phone and i down loaded a ringtown and it saved 2 my music player and cant and dont know how 2 set as ringtown. . . . . . . if some one can help me step by step that would be grate. . . . . .

Default Re: ringtone help 4 pantech cross over

If it doesn't exist, create a Ringtones folder on your SD card. Move the ringtone into the Ringtones folder.

Default Re: ringtone help 4 pantech cross over making folder

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi View Post
    If it doesn't exist, create a Ringtones folder on your SD card. Move the ringtone into the Ringtones folder.
    Yes, but how does one do that on the phone??? I want to make a folder for certain photos, but don't know how.

ROM
    Sabsa Prime ICS

Get a file manager from the Market Play store. Astro is a good one. That will allow you to browse your SD card and do things like adding folders and moving files. You could also just connect to a computer and access the SD that way, but the file manager is just easier.

how do i get free ringtones my carrier is airfire
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Do you have music? Then you can use them as ringtones. I like to crop songs and use them as ringtones.

Quote Originally Posted by porscha View Post
    i just got this phone and i down loaded a ringtown and it saved 2 my music player and cant and dont know how 2 set as ringtown. . . . . . . if some one can help me step by step that would be grate. . . . . .