Unable to sign in Gmail Account

SHAK320

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi, Just got SGS2 and for the life of me can't sign in to Gmail, so no access to Market...etc.....after pressing the stock Gmail Client Icon and entering my gmail id and password.....the phone seems to take a couple of minutes to try to sign in and then comes back with unreliable data connection msg....i am using good Wi Fi connection and don't have a network data connection yet. Pls Help:(:mad:

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I would start by making sure your Google account is setup on the phone (usually setup during initial activation).

Try: Settings->Accounts and sync

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Factory reset and go through the process to setup a gmail account. The phone will walk you through the process. Also go through the gmail security settings via computer to see if there is anything from preventing access.

ReceiveTips

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Your are not able to login even after entering right password, don?t worry I had the same problem when i brought my first android . This login password won?t work if you have enable sms verification by Google.

sc20130104-002826
:cool:
login to you Gmail account >account setting > security

find heading Generate a new application-specific password enter any name then click on Generate Password

Now back to you android and enter the 16 letter instead of your password

for complete step by step guide visit this link
Solved: Unable To Login to Gmail Account In Android - RTT