jor-el

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Im a crackberry guy that will be switching over to the Droid on friday. The only thing that makes me a little apprehensive is moving my contacts and note over from the storm to the droid. How would I do this? Ive searched the forums here but found nothing. thanks

Rusty Shackelford

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I would try google sync (if it is available for your device). Sync your contacts to you gmail account (if you dont have one, make one), and then when you fire up your droid and link it to the gmail account it will sync them automatically for you.

Just make sure you sync the contacts to gmail before switching of your bb.

Good Luck. Let us all know how the droid is!

jor-el

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I would try google sync (if it is available for your device). Sync your contacts to you gmail account (if you dont have one, make one), and then when you fire up your droid and link it to the gmail account it will sync them automatically for you.

Just make sure you sync the contacts to gmail before switching of your bb.

Good Luck. Let us all know how the droid is!

thanks. I have google sync on my phone but I thought it was only for the calender. I already use gmail so hopefully this will be easier than I originally thought. thanks again.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
thanks. I have google sync on my phone but I thought it was only for the calender. I already use gmail so hopefully this will be easier than I originally thought. thanks again.

Make sure your contacts and calendar are all backed up to your gmail acct, and as soon as you sign in to the phone the first time you are done. Trust me, it does NOT get any easier :)

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Did this move your notes over? I have a bunch of notes that I have written quickly on my BB that I would like to move to the droid. None of mine transferred via google sync.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000