Samsung Saturn i6500 to be a New Android Smartphone

ERDude

Oct 21, 2009
www.droidtalk.net
Samsung currently has four Android phones (Galaxy i7500, Spica i5700, Moment and Behold II), and it looks like the fifth one is coming soon under the name of Samsung i6500 Saturn.

The i6500 Saturn has recently received its Wi-Fi interoperability certification so it will surely feature Wi-Fi.

Read more here

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Samsung seems very optimistic about its Android lineup. Currently boasting of four decently spec-ed Android based handsets, the Galaxy i7500 Galaxy, i5700 Spica, the Moment and the Samsung Behold II, the company seems all set to roll out another Android device, the i6500 Saturn This latest "to be announced" device was leaked by folks over at Tweakers.net who chanced upon the phones Wi-Fi interoperability certification document which also had some details about the phones specifications. The i6500 will be similar to the i7500 but will come with a faster 800Mhz processor and will run the latest version of Android, version 2.0. The phone is expected to be visually similar to the existing i series Android based phones. However, we will wait and watch till the officia images of this one is out This device is expected to go on sale sometime in early 2010 and will be priced at around the $440(Rs. 20,000) mark Follow Techtr