Count Down to RimRoid

njt462

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Anyone wanna take a stab to see how long it will be before RIM dies and it decides the only choice is the partner up with Google and make it RimRoid?

candroid90

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone wanna take a stab to see how long it will be before RIM dies and it decides the only choice is the partner up with Google and make it RimRoid?
I'd say. between 6 months to two years. Maybe three years. But it'll happen soon. RIM is on their last foothold. Google will act very quickly to snap up RIM. The only other company that might be interested in RIM would be HP in my opinion.

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
if hp were to buy rim, i would sell my playbook in a heart beat i will have no association with that trash. my top ten hated technology and software companies are:
10)rim move from #30
09)alienware
08)sony
07)intel
06)apple
05)bethesda
04)ea
03)blizzard
02)hp
01)microsoft
i have my own reasons for all of them. but hp should only make printers, its what they are ok at. i dont like any of their computers and i hate their phones. now microsoft is first and i own a xbox and a win 7 laptop. but with sony getting attacked durring lulzsec lulz fest i wanted nothing to do with sony but wanted a gaming system. i won an xbox a little way back so i just played that.

but anyways i hope rimaggedon is soon. i would rather see qnx in the hands of google then even rim.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae