Android vs. Apple: Which Will You Buy? VOTE in this Fox News Poll

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
apple_google.JPG

Google announced plans Monday to buy Motorola. The move launches Google into the phone-making business and sets it up to compete head-to-head with Apple and the iPhone. If the deal goes through which will you buy -- an Apple iPhone or a Google/Motorola Android?

VOTE HERE! Android vs. Apple: Which Will You Buy? - FoxNews.com

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Android vs. Apple: Which Will You Buy? VOTE in this Fox News

Well, here's a shocker: a poll on foxnews that is based on an incorrect assumption (that Google is now in the phone-making business).

Brandon

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Atleast androids winning as of when i polled. I was was a bb fan, but there is no imagination left with rim. Apple on the other hand has lost the imagination and opted into destrpying the credibilty of others. In turn the shennanigans of apple may scare away some people it sure did for me, and the arrogance of people on tipb didn't help. But i think if apple wants to really kill android they need to stop the legal fiasco and grab a pencil and some blank paper and just start thinking of new stuff for the mobile stuff. No more sueing, stealing, and lying. I thought original mac was developed by "artists"?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com

Well, here's a shocker: a poll on foxnews that is based on an incorrect assumption (that Google is now in the phone-making business).

Well, the article that goes along with the poll states: "On Monday, Google announced it was buying Motorola's cellphone division for $12.5 billion dollars -- not because Google wanted to start making phones (though don't rule that out), but mainly to shore up its patent portfolio."

Apple vs. Google: Who Will Own the Tech World? - FoxNews.com

Last edited:

RadarDude

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

apple_google.JPG

Google announced plans Monday to buy Motorola. The move launches Google into the phone-making business and sets it up to compete head-to-head with Apple and the iPhone. If the deal goes through which will you buy -- an Apple iPhone or a Google/Motorola Android?

VOTE HERE! Android vs. Apple: Which Will You Buy? - FoxNews.com
As a fan of foxnews.com videos, I made sure that the iPad2 would play those videos before I bought the iPad2. I was at Best Buy today and tried out several Android tablets, and discovered that none of them would play foxnews.com videos. I'll stick with my iPad2 for now.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Google is still winning, and it has serious feet in the phone business (as if Google isn't in the phone business, that's absurd.)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

As a fan of foxnews.com videos, I made sure that the iPad2 would play those videos before I bought the iPad2. I was at Best Buy today and tried out several Android tablets, and discovered that none of them would play foxnews.com videos. I'll stick with my iPad2 for now.
Fox news plays fine on my android device.

anon(444008)

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

This is reaaallllly random....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781