1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Netherlands sides with apple.

Apple wins again. Wonder how much Jobs paid the Judge to get this ruling.

Edit. Sorry the tittle should say Netherlands. My mistake.

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    ROM
    Andromadus Mimicry

Samsung violated one patent, scrolling in the gallery app. Despite that patent even being granted in the first place, I think Samsung came out ok. Send out an ota for the gallery app and everything is fixed. Meanwhile apple can't use those other patents against Samsung again.

This is ridiculous beyond comprehension. I would live to see what Jobs himself thinks about what the company is doing to their image.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Netherlands sides with apple.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSpin View Post
    Samsung violated one patent, scrolling in the gallery app. Despite that patent even being granted in the first place, I think Samsung came out ok. Send out an ota for the gallery app and everything is fixed. Meanwhile apple can't use those other patents against Samsung again.

This is ridiculous beyond comprehension. I would live to see what Jobs himself thinks about what the company is doing to their image.

The company image is not being tarnished by all this. Most people who by Apple products or might buy Apple products are not seeing these lawsuits or they don't see an issue with these lawsuits.
    I have a co-worker who is a life long apple user. when I asked him about all these lawsuits he said apple was justified in their actions to protect their products image.

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    ROM
    Andromadus Mimicry

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    The company image is not being tarnished by all this. Most people who by Apple products or might buy Apple products are not seeing these lawsuits or they don't see an issue with these lawsuits.
    I have a co-worker who is a life long apple user. when I asked him about all these lawsuits he said apple was justified in their actions to protect their products image.
    True, but among the tech savvy I have seen several iPad lovers say they will never buy an apple product again. Granted, it won't effect their bottom line, but it can't be something they are proud of.

I could be very wrong, but this seems like apple knows iPhone 5 will be underwhelming. Launching on all carriers also seems like another move they didn't want to be forced to make. Sales will still be massive though.