Steve Ballmer insults Android users - time for us to fight back!

kenwen

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Steve Ballmer lays into Android, claiming we need to be computer scientists to use it

CE-Oh no he didn't: Steve Ballmer lays into Android -- Engadget

well, as we say here in the UK, bollocks to that.

Just started a Tumblr blog to get all Androiders together to post a (cleanish) pic, bio (and optionally) something you probably do better than Stevie B

I Love Android And I'm A...

Feel free to chip in and send the message out!

PS - If anyone can get Scarlett Johansson to send one of those pics in the campaign would fly ;-)

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Steve Ballmer insults Android users - time for us to fight ba

Ballmer is a marketing guy...Of course he said such a thing. They all do it. In some ways he is right. Android is far from perfect and so is M$. They each need a lot more work to become perfect. The same can be said about iOS, WebOS and so on folks! No need to rally up the Android fanboys! Its the last thing we need to see...Fanboy Vs Fanboy! FIGHT!

Just saying :D

gdbjr

Banned
Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Steve Ballmer insults Android users - time for us to fight ba

Ballmer is a marketing guy...Of course he said such a thing. They all do it. In some ways he is right. Android is far from perfect and so is M$. They each need a lot more work to become perfect. The same can be said about iOS, WebOS and so on folks! No need to rally up the Android fanboys! Its the last thing we need to see...Fanboy Vs Fanboy! FIGHT!

Just saying :D

Are you sure you are in the right place? I though this was the forum where google and android could do no wrong and were the best of the best? ;)

But yeah, no one should pay any attention to the dancing monkey.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21