Google Execs using iPhones?!? Say it aint so!

ronald600

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I went to the link and all I saw was a statement made with no proof to back it up.
Not only that , there was no mention if it was a personal phone or work phone.

This just sounds like somebody trying to get a rise out of people

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
She probably has a Blackberry also and a Android device. Based on her wiki her degrees specialized in Artificial Intelligence so Siri on the iPhone is all about A.I.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Who cares what they use. They don't get all up in your business. Stay out of theirs. Simple. Who cares....if they want an iPhone then great. It's their call on what works best for them people.

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Who cares what they use. They don't get all up in your business. Stay out of theirs. Simple. Who cares....if they want an iPhone then great. It's their call on what works best for them people.

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D

Pretty much this. I've always said choosing a smartphone OS was about personal preference as much as features and hardware. The fact that someone else likes X doesn't diminish the fact that I like Y. Why should we expect that everyone who works for a certain company should prefer a certain phone?

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
If she was part if the android division I would probably be a little more critical about it. What she works on spans multiple devices both mobile and computer so I can ignore it easily

Sent from my ATRIX