HTC announces ICS upgradable devices

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Just saw this on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/htc/a...pgrades-to-ice-cream-sandwi/10150518462703084

HTC knows how excited our fans are to get their hands on Google's latest version of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich, so we're thrilled today to announce the first wave of HTC phones that will receive upgrades: We can confirm the brand new HTC Vivid, on sale beginning today, is upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich. In addition, Ice Cream Sandwich is coming in early 2012 to a variety of devices including the HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XL and HTC Sensation XE, as well as the HTC Rezound, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO Design 4G and HTC Amaze 4G through close integration with our carrier partners. We're continuing to assess our product portfolio, so stay tuned for more updates on device upgrades, timing and other details about HTC and Ice Cream Sandwich.

Sent from my EVO3D using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade on Sprint and no leaked or rumored devices are to be coming out this holiday season. I hope that is not the case...but might be settling for something out on the network now -- these design might be what I'm looking for and its good to see it having an upgrade to ICS. Though, I don't think these devices will be upgraded in early 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith