Adobe Flash

djfreeze

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Samsung Moment will be getting adobe flash in the near future? There are certain websites I would like to visit, but they won't load correctly without adobe flash.

Hankster

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
If any Andriod phone got Flash before BB or iPhone, it would be a major success! I for one have been waiting for a smart phone with Flash ability for a long time...can you imagine Hulu on your phone!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
If any Andriod phone got Flash before BB or iPhone, it would be a major success! I for one have been waiting for a smart phone with Flash ability for a long time...can you imagine Hulu on your phone!

LOL. Hulu caught on to that with WinMo and ie. They have disabled the site for mobile ISP's.

Hankster

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
@ Hankster Did u know the HTC Zero, oops I meant Hero, has flash? I tried it out on a certain website and it loaded correctly.

Really? Hulu.com works? I've already read a few articles on how the carrier would cap the data transfer on sites like Hulu.com considering how much data it takes.

androdave

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
doesn't verizon have an unlimited data plan? or at least a VERY large one? i remember seeing several GB for bandwidth?
that owuld be able to handle hulu for a couple of shows

R

Roy Aguilera

doesn't verizon have an unlimited data plan? or at least a VERY large one? i remember seeing several GB for bandwidth?
that owuld be able to handle hulu for a couple of shows

Its at 5GB monthly.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
The issue would be too many users watching Hulu at the same time. No carrier can handle this. Look at AT$T with a million iTweeters and how it kills their network. Now Quadruple that amount of bandwidth (at least!)

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
fyi the motorola droid is the only android with guts to run flash. and as soon as adobe releases it we will have it. jan-feb release rumors

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
fyi the motorola droid is the only android with guts to run flash. and as soon as adobe releases it we will have it. jan-feb release rumors
If flash is released for Android, anyone with an Android phone would be able to go to Adobe's site and install it, no? What difference does it make what phone you have?

indigo

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
This is not true. If you get the droid on verizon, for example, its 30 bucks extra for data plan, this is required, but it is unlimited.

The 5GB only applies if you want to use your phone for tethering.
I thought that despite being marketed as "unlimited," all of these plans actually had an unspecified limit where if you show a history of surpassing, the carriers will disconnect you?

At least that's what I've heard about ISPs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon