P3Droid's tweet. "For all of you b!t....."

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Man can this guy be more of an ass?

Do all yourselves a favor, un-follow him. I am.

I am sick of this guy's self serving posts that he's better than everyone else.

For the record, his tweet said "For all of you b**tching to me..um I have a nexus, so i don't care, don't care, don't care. Complain someplace else."

I follow this guy to get knowledge about the inside and maybe a little dev work done from TBH, not to listen to his stupid immature rants.

Wow. Way to be a voice in the Android Community, jerk.

EDIT: I apologize for posting this in News, I know it's not.. just wasn't quite sure where to post.. perhaps the Lounge? Sorry mods!

Last edited:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Do u blame him for his rant or tweets. I mean he post stuff then he gets attacked and u expect him not to do anything? When he did he got banned at AC. And now folks will attack him because phone is bring delayed its not his foult at last min lte crashed and started frying sin cards.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Do u blame him for his rant or tweets. I mean he post stuff then he gets attacked and u expect him not to do anything? When he did he got banned at AC. And now folks will attack him because phone is bring delayed its not his foult at last min lte crashed and started frying sin cards.

Problem is he's acting like a 9 year old kid.

"Hey look at my new toy that I've gotten before anyone hahaha!! I am better than you."

thing is, if you are a voice for a community, you take the hits.. if you can't, then don't be a voice.

Last edited:

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Phil already stated the SIM card/LTE issue is not the reason for the delay. It is a convenient excuse though.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm willing to put money on the delay being Google/Verizon still negotiating on the NFC issue as well as VZ wanting to put more bloat/badging.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm willing to put money on the delay being Google/Verizon still negotiating on the NFC issue as well as VZ wanting to put more bloat/badging.

I'm willing to be VZ lost on those issues, and this is their version of payback.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Well now it looks like he is shutting down all his twitter/google + accounts due to an "investigation" not sure what that's all about but the guy was always decent to me.

jtelander

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
the guy was always decent to me.

He has helped me a great deal, especially back in the day when Froyo was leaked (at no charge) and also with his kernels. I felt his input deserved compensation and was so impressed with the quality of his info that I donated $$ for his assistance.

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Leave to to some people to ruin it for everyone. The guy was a good link to the android community and always seemed to have the right info.

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Problem is he's acting like a 9 year old kid.

"Hey look at my new toy that I've gotten before anyone hahaha!! I am better than you."

thing is, if you are a voice for a community, you take the hits.. if you can't, then don't be a voice.

This. He's helped me in the past, but really started to get annoying with some off his posts.

Tapatalkin' from my eclipsed DROIDX2