Droid without a Keyboard

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I currently have the storm 1, and while it has been a fun little project,(and I do mean project, with all the OS leaks and things I went through) it is time to move on...I think.

I hate the Droid's current keyboard and having used a touchscreen only for a year, feel it would be a jump backwards to go to a phone that has one.

Any word on the street or elsewhere about a Droid sanz keyboard?

jeffeynboo

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
From the rumors I've read, the Passion will have a larger screen than the Droid. Not sure if I want the screen bigger than the Droid's. I like the Droid's screen size.

hatch.duffy

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I rarely use the keyboard either but I have pulled it out from time to time and am actually getting faster on it. It's good for wanting to see the entire screen and still type at the same time.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I think you would really like the Eris. Even though it just has 1.5 I love it. From whayi understand 2.0 is just around the corner.

kennyl10#IM

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Google Scholes Tablet. It's rumored to be a Motorola Droid like, without the keyboard, and an 8MP camera that takes HD video, possibly dropping Q1 2010. There was also a rumor of a couple of Droid and keyboard-less droid with a smaller screen coming as well.

the "phone" you speak of with the HD and 8MP cam is tablet PC....