Google Play

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I've got music and books. Are they also rebranding the actual market as well? Cuz that would be lame...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

njlx016

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The new icons for books, movies and music are ugly and I hate them. They don't go with the rest of the GB / Blur icons.

Also Blur had a separate Market icon in the app tray and the stupid update broke it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
only have music and movies so far. at least I was able to get ShadowGun for .49 cents. stock Verizon GNex.
hey, isn't this phone supposed to get all updates first. :p

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey phil, has anyone brought up to "Google" about when they will introduce android market gift cards? Seems like a no brainer to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

sujivet

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was supposed to be one store. Are you saying you have a different app to access each one?

No...actually those updates were for the Apps themselves. Now the Google music and the books have new icons and new names - Play music and Play books. My understanding is that there may be a separate update to the market app itself...which I haven't got yet.

dra

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
46beec93-d2fe-c350.jpg

Some of us got it....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sujivet

May 8, 2011
Visit site
If you want to trigger the switch, link to the market from either music, books, or videos and it will automatically do it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks... linking market from music started the market update on my tablet. But this trick didn't work on my phone, though. Maybe wasn't lucky enough? :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084