[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Okay Chatter...Razr MAXX on Alltel. $1 on Black Friday with two months of free service that will come out to about $90 or so after taxes and fees for unlimited talk and text, and 2GB of data. Thoughts?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You guys do the shaka sign on the mainland? If you do wow. It is purely a Hawaiian thing I thought.

The Shaka, It's How We Locals Say Hi

Well, you see it used in media whenever they are like, we need a surfer guy, make him do the shaka, lol. The only reason I really know it's a Hawaiian thing is because I went to Kauai about five years ago. A local at the place we stayed at took us under his wing. We hung out with him and his friends, went to their houses/parties and stuff, it was cool. We had a legitimate Hawaiian experience. Anyway, he told us about it.

Yep :p
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fine, lol. I'll do it because it's annoying. But, I'm still gonna begrudgingly give you credit, lolol.

That would be a interesting career :p

Yea, I've been applying at NJAP & Co. for a while now, and, I never get a call back.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I want to punch this guy.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/225074-battery-issues.html#post2344094

I really love my gn. I would argue and make a stink with the guy in the thread but nah, I'll do a small rant in here. Yeah the batt sux hard, but I live with it cos the phone is superior. Well maybe 2d with the N4 might not agree. Its just the guy above is such an ahem ahole. :) (/rant)

Here's the thing...people like this, will shout their opinions about a device or anything for that matter...without the want or need to have the knowledge to give intelligent opinons...they want to get the most attention they can good or bad they don't care...to me this sounds like some one who has never owned the gnex,correct me if I'm wrong:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay Chatter...Razr MAXX on Alltel. $1 on Black Friday with two months of free service that will come out to about $90 or so after taxes and fees for unlimited talk and text, and 2GB of data. Thoughts?

$10 more for 5 gigs ;). Do it!

For anyone else that has alltel: the galaxy s2 will also be $1 with an otter box included.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Wheres them food pics?
I jus ate a can of this crap with a couple a eggs on it. Dint have no bacon tho...dam If I did woulda transformed this into gourmet status! Ya think?

Attachments

• IMG_20121119_101436.jpg
    IMG_20121119_101436.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Bears

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I want to punch this guy.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus/225074-battery-issues.html#post2344094

I really love my gn. I would argue and make a stink with the guy in the thread but nah, I'll do a small rant in here. Yeah the batt sux hard, but I live with it cos the phone is superior. Well maybe 2d with the N4 might not agree. Its just the guy above is such an ahem ahole. :) (/rant)

I'll come with.

0qnTf.gif

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Ohh kitchen shenanigans, how I miss you. I worked in fine dining for seven years, sometimes I'll miss it, we definitely had a good time. But, then I remember how much I don't miss it, lol.
I remember one Restraunt I worked in, the owner had scheduled overtime every week, and attached to our checks was the overtime in cash under the table. I miss that. And the chicken football.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I remember one Restraunt I worked in, the owner had scheduled overtime every week, and attached to our checks was the overtime in cash under the table. I miss that. And the chicken football.

Lol. We used to toss lemon wraps with tongs to each other across the kitchen. We got mad good at it, lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig