Never fear there are loose women in all walks of life.
    Yes i suppose,

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    davey11 and mrro82 like this.
    12-20-2012 10:13 PM
    Late night flashing sure why not

Ryuk6666, davey11 and mrro82 like this.
    12-20-2012 10:18 PM
    Late night flashing sure why not

TWSS/TWHS

Sent from my SGSIII
    12-20-2012 10:26 PM
    I have flashed twice today.

Sent from my mako ()
    12-20-2012 10:33 PM
    Meh... MMS still isn't working... and I'm back on aokp where it was just working... im thinking APN settings.... can't edit them though.... and i miss all of the cool options in paranoid Android.....

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    12-20-2012 10:36 PM
    Meh... MMS still isn't working... and I'm back on aokp where it was just working... im thinking APN settings.... can't edit them though.... and i miss all of the cool options in paranoid Android.....

Clean flash with stock rom, yo!
    12-20-2012 10:38 PM
    Anyone see a zombie yet?

Sent from my mako ()
    12-20-2012 10:55 PM
    Anyone see a zombie yet?

Sent from my mako ()
    No but il keep my eyes open:sly:

GSIII Tapatalk 2
    12-20-2012 10:58 PM
    Anyone see a zombie yet?

Sent from my mako ()
    Saw a support the zombies ribbon. It was black, looked just like a support your troops ribbon. Topped with a brain.
    12-20-2012 11:07 PM
    What is next to me incase I awake to zombies trying to eat me...good night all.

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
    Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!
    Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1356066661001.jpg  
    12-20-2012 11:11 PM
    Anyone see a zombie yet?

Sent from my mako ()
    Mmmmmm, brains.

Sent from my SGSIII
    12-20-2012 11:11 PM
    Well look at that,nothing and it has been 20 mins now wtf..lol

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
    Johnly and mrro82 like this.
    12-20-2012 11:21 PM
    Clean flash with stock rom, yo!
    Do you mean ruu or a stock based ROM or stock backup restore? I really don't want to have to reroot and relock and unlock the boot loader again.... that'll be the third time if I do....

12-20-2012 11:29 PM
    The Crackberry 50K is lonely. Mind if I join you guys for a little while?
    12-21-2012 12:20 AM
    It has begun.

Just kidding. It's just really windy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Ryuk6666 and mrro82 like this.
    12-21-2012 12:22 AM
    The Crackberry 50K is lonely. Mind if I join you guys for a little while?
    Did you buy an Android phone? jk. How are you?

Patrick Schroedl and mrro82 like this.
    12-21-2012 12:23 AM
    Did you buy an Android phone? jk. How are you?

Wonderful. Ive had an android phone for awhile. (Longer than Ive had a Blackberry). I cant completely switch one way or the other.
    12-21-2012 12:30 AM
    Wonderful. Ive had an android phone for awhile. (Longer than Ive had a Blackberry). I cant completely switch one way or the other.
    To be honest, I'm looking forward to playing around with a friend's BB10 dev unit next month. Although a significant portion of the functionality seems to mimic that of Android and iOS, if RIM can take their original advantages and strengths and apply them to the typical strategies/desires of modern touch-optimized mobile operating systems they'll have a winner.

Not that they can win back all the corporate environments that have embraced iOS and Android. Informatics departments have shifted from embracing a platform to embracing a unified method of data control. Rather than embracing BlackBerry, they are now more platform-agnostic; they embrace a method of data control and synchronization while allowing multiple end-user access methods (platforms; iOS and the like). The end result is that while BB10 will almost certainly be supported, it will be fighting uphill against iOS, Android, and WP8's (ha) increasing corporate-level momentum.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and tune in to the smartphone channel. There's a new (old?) player in the ring.
    12-21-2012 12:52 AM
    To be honest, I'm looking forward to playing around with a friend's BB10 dev unit next month. Although a significant portion of the functionality seems to mimic that of Android and iOS, if RIM can take their original advantages and strengths and apply them to the typical strategies/desires of modern touch-optimized mobile operating systems they'll have a winner.

Not that they can win back all the corporate environments that have embraced iOS and Android. Informatics departments have shifted from embracing a platform to embracing a unified method of data control. Rather than embracing BlackBerry, they are now more platform-agnostic; they embrace a method of data control and synchronization while allowing multiple end-user access methods (platforms; iOS and the like). The end result is that while BB10 will almost certainly be supported, it will be fighting uphill against iOS, Android, and WP8's (ha) increasing corporate-level momentum.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and tune in to the smartphone channel. There's a new (old?) player in the ring.
    I love the fact that BB is coming back (maybe???) If it takes elements from iOS and Android and twists it a bit to make it unique and easy to use Ill be happy to use and play with BB10.

I am a little mad at iOS because they've released the same OS for the last 6 years. I do, however love the notification implementation in BB10. It looks pretty fresh.
    12-21-2012 01:01 AM
    I'm really tired... somebody tell me if I got myself confused while writing this.
    12-21-2012 01:23 AM
    I'm really tired... somebody tell me if I got myself confused while writing this.
    It sounds good to me. It didnt confuse me as much as I thought it was gonna. (Im pretty tired as well)

Honestly I think the way Google has handled the Nexus 4 release is a little ridiculous. The actions that have taken place to release this phone may have looked good on paper but the execution is less than impressive. Pretty sub-par.

Ive revised this post 3 times. Im REALLY tired.
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
    12-21-2012 01:44 AM
    Chatter is really slow tonight.... or did you all die? :O goodnight chatter peeps.

12-21-2012 02:38 AM
    Since logic seems to be popular today...

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
    12-21-2012 02:42 AM
    Philosophy and alcohol. At least one of these things is popular 'round these parts.

NotJustAPhone likes this.
    12-21-2012 02:59 AM
    And for our resident gourmand, the best breakfast ever.

NotJustAPhone likes this.
    12-21-2012 03:08 AM
52,189 ... 10221023102410251026 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";