[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Devin, didn't you say you like Reese's PB Puffs? If so, look what I found. I almost nutted in my britches.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353602903100.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353602903100.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 17

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
good morning chatter. Happy thanksgiving.
The_cool_turkey_trotter.jpg

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Some eating tips for today.

Here's an excerpt:

"Food knowledge is key here, this is what separates the big eaters from the really big eaters. Are the mashed potatoes very light and fluffy? If so this will be your year. Most people will tend to wait on them as they think the starches will fill them up. In truth, the light, mashed potatoes will actually go down easy and they can quickly break down and leave your stomach. This will allow for even more food. So I like to get in a quick 2 - 3 pounds of mashed potatoes before anyone else senses what is going on."

http://m.gizmodo.com/5962321/tips-from-professional-eaters-on-maximizing-your-thanksgiving-meal

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Devin, didn't you say you like Reese's PB Puffs? If so, look what I found. I almost nutted in my britches.

I followed my first bowl of cereal up with some PB Puffs actually.

I'm not a believer, but, maybe there is a god. Lolol. I just added that to my shopping list. I must have them.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I followed my first bowl of cereal up with some PB Puffs actually.

I'm not a believer, but, maybe there is a god. Lolol. I just added that to my shopping list. I must have them.

That's right. I was trying to convince you of their excellence. Either way it's a dessert so always appreciated.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I fxcking hate holidays. I can has January nao?

I want January too so I can replenish my days off, lol. I like Thanksgiving, but, not a big Christmas fan. I hate being forced to give gifts to people on a specific day, rather than just because I care. I like the family and food of Christmas, just not the other parts. Magical as a child, not so much as an adult.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I want January too so I can replenish my days off, lol. I like Thanksgiving, but, not a big Christmas fan. I hate being forced to give gifts to people on a specific day, rather than just because I care. I like the family and food of Christmas, just not the other parts. Magical as a child, not so much as an adult.

I love gift giving so much more than gift getting. Getting stuff is nice, but my reaction tends to be the same, I'm very rarely "surprised", etc...so those who are giving to me automatically assume I hate whatever it is.

I hate holidays in general because they turn into nothing but a giant clusterfxck of family drama and stress. I'd love to have my own family, as messed up as that may sound, a man and a couple of kids, that would be great, but this nonsense that I deal with every Thanksgiving / Christmas can go eat a bag of dicks.