Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1038 of 2077 FirstFirst ... 1035103610371038103910401041 ... LastLast
Results 25,926 to 25,950 of 51904
Like Tree112647Likes
  1. #25926  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    95 how goes the day ryuk?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Pretty good. Looks like they fixed the tower in my area so im pretty stoked about that. No signal or 3g fluctuations

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  2. #25927  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Fair warning: I would most likely hit on a majority of you.
    And i would be perfectly fine with that lul

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  3. #25928  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    Pretty good. Looks like they fixed the tower in my area so im pretty stoked about that. No signal or 3g fluctuations

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    Sweet..that's good it's coming up on 2am

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #25929  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Lol tried to edit right before it posted lol..:rolleyes:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #25930  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Sweet..that's good it's coming up on 2am

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    11:40 here

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  6. #25931  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    11:40 here

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    two hours behind that puts you in Arizona lol just guessing, if you've said i can't remember lol

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #25932  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Goodnight all. Time to sleep till the AM and bake off some.cookies!

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
  8. #25933  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    Goodnight all. Time to sleep till the AM and bake off some.cookies!

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
    See you tomorrow

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Johnly likes this.
  9. #25934  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Anybody here?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  10. #25935  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I'm coming to get you funky![Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1356339792826.jpg

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  11. #25936  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    two hours behind that puts you in Arizona lol just guessing, if you've said i can't remember lol

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Yep. In Arizona. The crappiest state in the US.

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
  12. #25937  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    Yep. In Arizona. The crappiest state in the US.

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.
    I went to Arizona i liked it..although that might of have had something to do with the girls i was around

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #25938  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,714 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,077 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Anybody here?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Kind of. With my good eye open!

    Sent from my DNA
  14. #25939  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,714 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,077 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    I went to Arizona i liked it..although that might of have had something to do with the girls i was around

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Girls... They always make the difference. :thumbup:

    Sent from my DNA
  15. #25940  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    Kind of. With my good eye open!

    Sent from my DNA
    Welcome, i have been sort of awake for the last 2 hours lolplaying gta between posts has helped thoughAttachment 54193

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #25941  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Finished what I was working on for Chatter... but my LTE keeps cutting out when I try to transfer via FTP. I guess I'll have to wait until the phone agrees with me.

    Edit: ha... I've been coding so much today that I hit Ctrl+S to post this instead of the post reply button.
  17. #25942  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    Girls... They always make the difference. :thumbup:

    Sent from my DNA
    This is true

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  18. #25943  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Finished what I was working on for Chatter... but my LTE keeps cutting out when I try to transfer via FTP. I guess I'll have to wait until the phone agrees with me.

    Edit: ha... I've been coding so much today that I hit Ctrl+S to post this instead of the post reply button.
    Can you give us a hint as to what it is?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    sicario666 likes this.
  19. #25944  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,714 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,077 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Can you give us a hint as to what it is?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Its an Xmas miracle secret.

    Sent from my DNA
  20. #25945  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,714 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,077 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    This is true

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Hot chicks. Ladies. Women. Whatever you wanna call em.


    Sent from my DNA
  21. #25946  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    55 left
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  22. #25947  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Uggh its late.. early

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #25948  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Can you give us a hint as to what it is?
    Certainly.

    Code:
    <span id="title">Echelon Android Beta Dashboard</span>
  24. #25949  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Good night chattermade it to 3 am..maybe just a little bit longer..lol:rolleyes:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  25. #25950  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Certainly.

    Code:
    <span id="title">Echelon Android Beta Dashboard</span>
    Hmmmmmmmm

    Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

Posting Permissions