Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1065 of 2077 FirstFirst ... 1062106310641065106610671068 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,625 of 51907
Like Tree112663Likes
  1. #26601  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I still haven't heard from Devin. I talked to Bonk on G+ and he's just super busy.

    I don't care if the thread is moved. Don't really see a reason for it though.
  2. #26602  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,995 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    I still haven't heard from Devin. I talked to Bonk on G+ and he's just super busy.

    I don't care if the thread is moved. Don't really see a reason for it though.
    Then we need to AX it and begin anew.....
  3. #26603  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    You have the power to do so now i say we move it to the nexus 4 rooting ROMs and hacks section, i think is the best move since zero
    , is most likely going to keep his nexus 4 thoughts agree disagree., oh and BTW this thread can't die I'm addicted(no really:) back when this thread was still at 9,10k every time you refreshed it seemed like their was at least two or three new posts..

    Nexus 4 rooting ROMs and hacks Yes[ ] no[ ]
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I could but I won't unless the Chatter council agrees. You don't want me breaking out the stick here.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  4. #26604  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,995 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I could but I won't unless the Chatter council agrees. You don't want me breaking out the stick here.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Watch this
  5. #26605  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Watch this
    This?



    Sent from my SGSIII
  6. #26606  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Then we need to AX it and begin anew.....
    I say we should move it and here is why, just a thought..if we move it, then the post count and all of the history( sounds weird lol) isn't lost seriously too much time has been spent to make chatter what it is, for it to be forgotten/abandoned, that's my take but, all i know is we need to do something..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #26607  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I could but I won't unless the Chatter council agrees. You don't want me breaking out the stick here.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Let's gather everyone and take a vote then

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #26608  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,995 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    I say we should move it and here is why, just a thought..if we move it, then the post count and all of the history( sounds weird lol) isn't lost seriously too much time has been spent to make chatter what it is, for it to be forgotten/abandoned, that's my take but, all i know is we need to do something..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Let us do this
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...e-chatter.html
    30 days
  9. #26609  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Let's gather everyone and take a vote then

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    No stuffing the ballot box.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  10. #26610  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I like hanging with you all, so as long as you let me know where to find ya'll I'll tag along.

    I feel kinda "black sheep" here, being Canadian and rockin a GSM Gnex, rather then being 'Merican and stuck with a Verizon Gnex

    That's OK though, you've made me feel welcome and part of the gang. Move it, or leave it here... makes no difference to me
  11. #26611  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    No stuffing the ballot box.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    No problem

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  12. #26612  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    I like hanging with you all, so as long as you let me know where to find ya'll I'll tag along.

    I feel kinda "black sheep" here, being Canadian and rockin a GSM Gnex, rather then being 'Merican and stuck with a Verizon Gnex

    That's OK though, you've made me feel welcome and part of the gang. Move it, or leave it here... makes no difference to me
    You share our love for food and drink pics. That's what really matters.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  13. #26613  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by dancing-bass View Post
    I like hanging with you all, so as long as you let me know where to find ya'll I'll tag along.

    I feel kinda "black sheep" here, being Canadian and rockin a GSM Gnex, rather then being 'Merican and stuck with a Verizon Gnex

    That's OK though, you've made me feel welcome and part of the gang. Move it, or leave it here... makes no difference to me
    Feel like part of the gang, no you are part of the gang seriously, chatter is the greatest thread on the whole of ac and of the most welcoming i don't even have a gnex and they still let me in.. lol..:rolleyes:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    bigdaddytee likes this.
  14. #26614  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,116 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Just flashed a new rom. The 320dpi. I love this thing. Has the power save option on here. I got me some toggles on my notification bar now.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1356926589432.jpg   [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1356926610038.jpg  
  15. #26615  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    Just flashed a new rom. The 320dpi. I love this thing. Has the power save option on here. I got me some toggles on my notification bar now.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Some ROM talk. Reminds me of ye olden days.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  16. #26616  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Some ROM talk. Reminds me of ye olden days.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Haha, ya the ROM talk in the early does was pretty intense from what i have readup to 4k now..halfway there

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  17. #26617  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    The game is keeping me up later than I planned.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Johnly likes this.
  18. #26618  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,995 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    The game is keeping me up later than I planned.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    drink up
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  19. #26619  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    How many people have the day off work tomorrow?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  20. #26620  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    How many people have the day off work tomorrow?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I am working. The worst part is that my office is by Times Square.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  21. #26621  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,995 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    How many people have the day off work tomorrow?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Boom...right here..........and let us figure this thread crap/ go
  22. #26622  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Boom...right here..........and let us figure this thread crap/ go
    Yes indeed, so to keep track Johnly wants to move the so does NJAP, i do..,who else is for/ against

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #26623  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    I am working. The worst part is that my office is by Times Square.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Ouch man..that sucks.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  24. #26624  
    Johnly's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    7,949 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,995 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Ouch man..that sucks.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Or great opportunity...
  25. #26625  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,012 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    Or great opportunity...
    Yes i suppose it could be..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Johnly likes this.

Posting Permissions