[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So in short the nexus 4 has everything to do LTE but it isn't filed with the FCC so in the next software update it will be locked out, unless a permissive change forum is filed with the FCC which could happen but isn't likely.. it only looks the LTE will only every work with T-Mobile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm out for the night ladies n gents, time to go try to break up this sinus nonsense I have going on.

Sent from my 4.1.2 Deviled Unicorn I500

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
what a long day. interviewed, went to school, worked for hours, came home, smuggled drugs to canada ate dinner.
just worked some more. updated the grouper unlock/root thread like 3 weeks late.

still gotta read for school. caught up on chatter. watched knicks. watching football. hate both these teams.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
what a long day. interviewed, went to school, worked for hours, came home, smuggled drugs to canada ate dinner.
just worked some more. updated the grouper unlock/root thread like 3 weeks late.

still gotta read for school. caught up on chatter. watched knicks. watching football. hate both these teams.

What did you interview for and how did it go?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
......................................................................................................................

That's the mood I'm in tonight... no energy, no thought process, unmotivated. Want to install Windows 8, but too poor to pay the $40 for it right now. Want to edit the photographs I stayed up all night to take, but not enough energy to fix my corrupted Adobe suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.) installation. Want to work on my personal site, but the files are currently moving to an external drive.

:-\

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What did you interview for and how did it go?

clerkship for the spring at edny in islip. went pretty good but its hard to tell. hopefully hear back this week so i can work out what to do in the spring.

aside from that, school is almost over tomorrow - basically everything but reading and studying will be over by the end of the day. tests next week. fml

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
uc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital