Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1098 of 2077 FirstFirst ... 1095109610971098109911001101 ... LastLast
Results 27,426 to 27,450 of 51905
Like Tree112656Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27426  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I'm free, snitches. Until regular classes start tomorrow, anyway.
  2. #27427  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    I'm free, snitches. Until regular classes start tomorrow, anyway.
    Time for a drank!

    This N7 is wonderful, btw. Using both cases, although I'm not a huge fan of the old lady purple color, it's certainly functional. Came in perfect condition. Thanks again buddy.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27428  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Time for a drank!

    This N7 is wonderful, btw. Using both cases, although I'm not a huge fan of the old lady purple color, it's certainly functional. Came in perfect condition. Thanks again buddy.
    No doubt glad ya like it! Purple case was not my choice Hahaha. The other case is fly tho.
    NotJustAPhone and davidnc like this.
  4. #27429  
    bigdaddytee's Avatar

    Posts
    777 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    "Old lady purple"...

    *snickering*

    Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
  5. #27430  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddytee View Post
    "Old lady purple"...

    *snickering*

    Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    No, it totally is.

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
  6. #27431  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1357672491407.jpg  
  7. #27432  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    I'm free, snitches. Until regular classes start tomorrow, anyway.
    Is Jameson around?

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    zero neck and davidnc like this.
  8. #27433  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    No doubt glad ya like it! Purple case was not my choice Hahaha. The other case is fly tho.
    Does it coordinate with your purple suit?



    Sent from my Nexus 4
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27434  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Is Jameson around?

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    About to be for sure
  10. #27435  
    kygator13's Avatar

    Posts
    623 Posts
    Global Posts
    931 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Jelly Bean

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    What's for lunch guys?

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
    Wing day at bdubs, got some traditional wings with sweet bbq, extra sauce

    Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
    Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!
    Irvgotti, mrro82 and davidnc like this.
  11. #27436  
    kygator13's Avatar

    Posts
    623 Posts
    Global Posts
    931 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Jelly Bean

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Any Justified fans here? Season premier tonight

    Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
    Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!
    2defmouze likes this.
  12. #27437  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by kygator13 View Post
    Any Justified fans here? Season premier tonight

    Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
    Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!
    Big fan.. can't wait
  13. #27438  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    2defmouze and bigdaddytee like this.
  14. #27439  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Raylan Givens is the man. Nuff said.
  15. #27440  
    Irvgotti's Avatar

    Posts
    1,116 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Anyone keeping up with a ces?

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
  16. #27441  
    NGEFreek's Avatar

    Posts
    685 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock Gingerbread

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I can't wait till 9 o clock rolls around. My back is killing me.

    Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.
    Johnly and bigdaddytee like this.
  17. #27442  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    Anyone keeping up with a ces?

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Loving the nvidia news Tegra 4 announced and http://shield.nvidia.com/ ....... That link should be all I have to give you to say, TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY NOW!

    Codename: One V.
  18. #27443  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Latest edition to my fairly pathetic home theater setup.

    Hanging shelf for blurays and games.




    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  19. #27444  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Dinner.

    Steak nachos and cider.



    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1357697535257.jpg  
  20. #27445  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    The person in the apartment above me incessantly bangs on the ceiling excessively hard when I have even only moderately loud music, videos, or games going. It's getting to be ridiculous. I can't have someone over and have an action movie (think Inception) turned up for the proper experience without ten minutes of banging on the ceiling that I can occasionally feel.

    Their behavior doesn't at all qualify as harassment, but I'm well-acquainted with the local residential noise ordinances. I measured the sound levels at both ends of my apartment, as well as at the ceiling, with both a professional cinematography microphone and the good old Galaxy Nexus. The levels were 45 dB at their peak (again, loud movies and music for groups does happen), and 70 dB at the low end of levels that I tested.

    Oh, and this is all occurring well within the 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM daytime hours. I'm losing my patience.

    Legal types: advice? I'm not going to talk to the tenant in person. I've ruled that out.
  21. #27446  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    The person in the apartment above me incessantly bangs on the ceiling excessively hard when I have even only moderately loud music, videos, or games going. It's getting to be ridiculous. I can't have someone over and have an action movie (think Inception) turned up for the proper experience without ten minutes of banging on the ceiling that I can occasionally feel.

    Their behavior doesn't at all qualify as harassment, but I'm well-acquainted with the local residential noise ordinances. I measured the sound levels at both ends of my apartment, as well as at the ceiling, with both a professional cinematography microphone and the good old Galaxy Nexus. The levels were 45 dB at their peak (again, loud movies and music for groups does happen), and 70 dB at the low end of levels that I tested.

    Oh, and this is all occurring well within the 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM daytime hours. I'm losing my patience.

    Legal types: advice? I'm not going to talk to the tenant in person. I've ruled that out.
    Find his breaker box.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  22. #27447  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Find his breaker box.
    The breaker boxes are inside each apartment, and the building-wide boxes are locked and secured, as one would expect.

    I'm not one to be the instigator, but I am trying to come up with a quick and easy solution to end this and get the point across. The landlords are not an option. They are rarely around, and are notoriously difficult to communicate with.
  23. #27448  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Alright chatter so i have come to a realization next year i am a going to an IT program,that is available for juniors and seniors,because i just am not really enjoying the aviation maintenance class like i thought i would..so on to information and technology!

    Sent from my Nexus Asylum
  24. #27449  
    bigdaddytee's Avatar

    Posts
    777 Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    Come on, fellows...that's lavender!

    Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
  25. #27450  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,011 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1357709540943.jpgthat was close...lol

    Sent from my Nexus Asylum

Posting Permissions