Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1134 of 2071 FirstFirst ... 1131113211331134113511361137 ... LastLast
Results 28,326 to 28,350 of 51759
Like Tree112302Likes
  1. #28326  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I hope every phone in 2013 comes with a 3000+ mah battery I love how I can use my phone all day 4g or wifi and I still have 30% left its incredible

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    lpt2569 and bigdaddytee like this.
  2. #28327  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I love football and food:rolleyes:

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    And i love a good workout. ....and i need a better camera....



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
  3. #28328  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    And i love a good workout. ....and i need a better camera....



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    I enjoy a good workout but prefer it in a sport form basketball football....sometimes even soccer

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
  4. #28329  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Soccer is a great workout

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  5. #28330  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I enjoy a good workout but prefer it in a sport form basketball football....sometimes even soccer

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    Parkour is a sport. ...well, philosophy-sport....:what:



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    taylorz_412 likes this.
  6. #28331  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,828 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    I think this brings new meaning to the phrase "zombie thread."
    Johnly likes this.
  7. #28332  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    I think this brings new meaning to the phrase "zombie thread."
    Hey, lumenii, how do I go about attaching a .PDF to here using tapatalk?



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
  8. #28333  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by crowrb29 View Post
    Soccer is a great workout

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    I know...but around here its refered as a girly sport and I tend to sorta agree coming from a strong football background

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28334  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Aight chatter. back's killing me and i can't really read any more international law (which is nonsense anyway).

    See ya on the flip side.
  10. #28335  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,828 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    Hey, lumenii, how do I go about attaching a .PDF to here using tapatalk?
    Not once have I used Tapatalk, so I can't answer that.
  11. #28336  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I know...but around here its refered as a girly sport and I tend to sorta agree coming from a strong football background

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    I played six years of soccer. Nothing like a cleat to the shoulder, or a ball to the groin. :thumbdown:



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
  12. #28337  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I played six years of soccer. Nothing like a cleat to the shoulder, or a ball to the groin. :thumbdown:



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    Or 4 concussions and multiple broken fingers
    Edit but I did play a couple years of soccer when I was 5 or 6
    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
  13. #28338  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Not once have I used Tapatalk, so I can't answer that.
    If you're ever just feeling really masochistic, install the HD version on a tablet and listen to it notify you 12 times in a row that you have 8 unread subscribed topics when you are only subscribed to 5 and only 1 has new posts.
    davidnc likes this.
  14. #28339  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    If you're ever just feeling really masochistic, install the HD version on a tablet and listen to it notify you 12 times in a row that you have 8 unread subscribed topics when you are only subscribed to 5 and only 1 has new posts.
    Is it really that bad? lol

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
  15. #28340  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Is it really that bad? lol

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    I disabled notifications. XD



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    davidnc likes this.
  16. #28341  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by indestructibleguy View Post
    I disabled notifications. XD



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    I never even got a chance to use it but everywher iv read it sounds like a mess

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    davidnc likes this.
  17. #28342  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,828 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    If you're ever just feeling really masochistic, install the HD version on a tablet and listen to it notify you 12 times in a row that you have 8 unread subscribed topics when you are only subscribed to 5 and only 1 has new posts.
    I'm perfectly content with the desktop version of AC on all three Nexus devices. Hasn't failed me yet.
  18. #28343  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Is it really that bad? lol

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    Yes. It's horrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    I'm perfectly content with the desktop version of AC on all three Nexus devices. Hasn't failed me yet.
    Unfortunately, I need the instant notifications or I would be doing the same thing.
  19. #28344  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    I'm perfectly content with the desktop version of AC on all three Nexus devices. Hasn't failed me yet.
    I would use the desktop but tapatalk is just so much faster and easier for me

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    davidnc likes this.
  20. #28345  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Anybody using swiftkey flow? Think im gonna give it a try

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
  21. #28346  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,699 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,828 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Anybody using swiftkey flow? Think im gonna give it a try

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
    Stock keyboard with so-called 'gesture typing' does everything I need it to, at least so far.
    davidnc likes this.
  22. #28347  

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Stock keyboard with so-called 'gesture typing' does everything I need it to, at least so far.
    Same here.



    **GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

    sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
    davidnc likes this.
  23. #28348  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Stock keyboard with so-called 'gesture typing' does everything I need it to, at least so far.
    I was never a swyper but with the spen and the stock Samsung swipe keyboard I'm really enjoying it but the auto correct is off gonna try flow then may try that one

    sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
  24. #28349  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,029 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This game is making me so motherloving angry.

    Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  25. #28350  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    How do I turn of instant notifications on AC? I keep getting emails every time someone posts in a thread I'm subscribed to and I currently have over 6,200 unread emails.... Any help? And if somebody knows how to do this on XDA too, that'd be great.

    Codename: One V.

Posting Permissions