[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So, I got sick of looking for a cheap speaker set, bought this $5 doohickey from Walmart, taped a cup with the bottom cut out and propped it up on a plate and I have a semi-decent sound system for the kitchen now"
uploadfromtaptalk1355002548326.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Franco kernel is not playing nice with my phone. Battery life is awful.

Need to find an alternative to big red.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
What's everyone up 2 on this Saturday?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

About to unlock and root the Nexus 4.

So, I got sick of looking for a cheap speaker set, bought this $5 doohickey from Walmart, taped a cup with the bottom cut out and propped it up on a plate and I have a semi-decent sound system for the kitchen now"
View attachment 50245

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

That is winning.

Sent from my Nexus 4

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
The dinner spread tonight, burrito bar!

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355003413111.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355003413111.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 28

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

I have had good results with LeanKernel on my Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my SGSIII

francos is usually good but lk is my backup.

havent tried anythign else in months.

- - - Updated - - -

The dinner spread tonight, burrito bar!

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

jealous

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Roman's 12/8 aokp build is up and running on mako. Love having the quick settings as toggles and being able to customize them, so much better than the stock system. Everything seems to be working great :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Roman's 12/8 aokp build is up and running on mako. Love having the quick settings as toggles and being able to customize them, so much better than the stock system. Everything seems to be working great :)

Hmmm. This could change my plan to run stock on the Nexus 4 for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 4

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. This could change my plan to run stock on the Nexus 4 for a while.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yeah.. honestly I loved stock while I was running it (except for needing to switch AOSP browser for Chrome lol) but after a while the quick settings menu gets really annoying by not being toggles. This AOKP build fixes it completely. Also being able to customize them is great, like having the torch toggle and one for switching to 2G only - that comes in handy in the hospital for me where signal is terrible and battery drops quick if it's searching for 3G/HSPA constantly. My "stock" run is definitely over now :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah.. honestly I loved stock while I was running it (except for needing to switch AOSP browser for Chrome lol) but after a while the quick settings menu gets really annoying by not being toggles. This AOKP build fixes it completely. Also being able to customize them is great, like having the torch toggle and one for switching to 2G only - that comes in handy in the hospital for me where signal is terrible and battery drops quick if it's searching for 3G/HSPA constantly. My "stock" run is definitely over now :)
hate you

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Zero,
Didn't you order an n4?

Sent from my Mako :)p)

yeah but i ordered the 8 gig. said 3-4 weeks or 4-5 i dont remember which. wish it would get here this week i only really have 2 weeks off for break (hate my school - we start early, end late. it's wack).

anyway i'm done with this last test on wednesday - would be nice to have a new toy for a few weeks while im drinking and generally destroying my brain.