[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] GNEX | CRACKFLASHERS | SECRET LAIR | BATCAVE

Yeah I agree the Nexus is not outdated or slow .Actually the camera is not bad either for what I take pics of ,ha .
The main reason I got it was to upgrade my Incredible .I dont know when I will upgrade my phones again it depends on where all this data pricing/ package stuff leads and thats up to vzw I guess.
The way I saw the SGSIII was kinda like having matching bookends .I had the GN so fiqure I snag the other half up with the upgrade.So if that makes sense lol
Oh btw I never have sold any of my old phones the only exception I would make is I would sell the DX hahaha :D.
But the Incredible I dont think I could sell .

So who wants a dx ? :p

I got twenty on it ;)

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Yup 650.00 full retail, for the 32gb model

I didnt purchase it off contract tho and still kept unlimited data .From the way I understand it ,,might be the last phone on vzw you will be able to upgrade your phone to.
Since after July 7 if you change your plan or upgrade a phone while staying on contract you will lose unlimited data.
Preordering this phone still locks you in the unlimited data package.
The confirmation email on my order verified I still have unlimited data( for the forseeable furture) which really is my main complaint with vzw wanting to end unlimited data.

So hopefully vzw doesnt change the rules again on that since I try to stay with any contract I agree to.Kinda a gamble on my part.

My GN isnt going to be retired or even close to that point ,I will keep both phones active as I had with the dinc / and GN.
I have 2 lines and just forward my calls from whichever phone I'm not using to the other so that way I dont miss calls no matter which number people call me on

Where did the July 7th date come from?

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Gonna be doing a full wipe / factory image restore later. Been getting some weird force closes lately and slight lag that might just be in my head, idk, lol.. But I figure a nice clean slate would be good. Just finished backing up everything I need to the lappy so I'm gonna look to take care of it after dinner probably.

COOL STORY BRO!!... I KNOW RIGHT?!!
:p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Gonna be doing a full wipe / factory image restore later. Been getting some weird force closes lately and slight lag that might just be in my head, idk, lol.. But I figure a nice clean slate would be good. Just finished backing up everything I need to the lappy so I'm gonna look to take care of it after dinner probably.

COOL STORY BRO!!... I KNOW RIGHT?!!
:p

My AC app has been force closing like a champ recently. Argh.

Also, anyone else seeing Prometheus tonight?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Think I'll wait to download that one. Never saw the Alien movies (I know I know.. OMG!) so not invested in it at all lol.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

i was thinking about seeing the new wes anderson this weekend.

no plans to see prometheus - didnt realize it follows alien??? never heard that before

Reactions: oxymoron

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So the third part of my CPA exam that I took last week just got the results back and got an 81. Needed a 75 to pass so I am 3 for 3 on first attempts.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

So the third part of my CPA exam that I took last week just got the results back and got an 81. Needed a 75 to pass so I am 3 for 3 on first attempts.

Nice job man, you banging them out! If I remember right you have 18 months to pass all 4 right? Sounds like you'll be fine :)

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
i was thinking about seeing the new wes anderson this weekend.

no plans to see prometheus - didnt realize it follows alien??? never heard that before

Didn't know he had a new one, thanks for the heads up! He's my favorite director, I believe. Rushmore is just classic. Surprisingly, Fantastic Mr Fox is great as well (my son digs it). I love all his flicks. Plus, there's usually some Bill Murray in there. Can't go wrong with Bill. The man.

I'm trying to post this with one hand, my left, typing in portrait, while attempting to separate the poorly sliced pieces of this pizza with the other.
#firstworldproblems

*customized tapatalk signature*

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Didn't know he had a new one, thanks for the heads up! He's my favorite director, I believe. Rushmore is just classic. Surprisingly, Fantastic Mr Fox is great as well (my son digs it). I love all his flicks. Plus, there's usually some Bill Murray in there. Can't go wrong with Bill. The man.

I'm trying to post this with one hand, my left, typing in portrait, while attempting to separate the poorly sliced pieces of this pizza with the other.
#firstworldproblems

*customized tapatalk signature*

+1 to BILL FREAKIN MURRAY :D

Reactions: oxymoron

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Congrats!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Nice job man, you banging them out! If I remember right you have 18 months to pass all 4 right? Sounds like you'll be fine :)

Thanks. Feels really good lol.

Yea but I also have to consider that I need to sit for all the parts that I registered for in a 6 month window. Final part will be the first week of August and I just started the first section of review this week.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
a6fbc8b7-70a3-53ec.jpg

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Early AM Congrats,:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Congrats!

Thanks, how was Prometheus?

Early AM Congrats,:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Thank you my good man!

So I told myself yesterday too that since I have my GS3 on pre order I might as well leave my phone alone and leave AOKP with franco on there and not bother flashing anything else until I get my GS3.... yeeaaaaa don't think that is going to happen. Really want to give CMPLX BLCK V5 a try.

Last edited:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Feels really good lol.

Yea but I also have to consider that I need to sit for all the parts that I registered for in a 6 month window. Final part will be the first week of August and I just started the first section of review this week.

Congratulations. Just one more to go. :beer:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Congratulations. Just one more to go. :beer:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

That's tonight's plan ;). Had wine with dinner and then relaxed watching the Heat Celtics game last night. I really want Boston to win, not because I love Boston (live in NY area) but I just hate LeBron...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38