[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

I vote Dewy as well. Bar napkin is pretty dang slick as well. But a Dewy has personal connotations.

We each came up with four concepts, Dewey was one of his and BarNapkin one of mine. I liked Dewey and he liked BarNapkin.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
You guys catch that NRA statement about their proposal to have armed guards at schools to protect the kids? What a bunch of crap.

Sent from my mako :)p)

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hate being busy all day. I can't post on here much. It snowed on my bday. I worked outside. And the world didn't end. What a day

sent from my droid DNA

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
You guys catch that NRA statement about their proposal to have armed guards at schools to protect the kids? What a bunch of crap.

Sent from my mako :)p)

It's a touchy subject. Some share different views. Let's keep politics out of this one and just focus on the kids eh?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
It's a touchy subject. Some share different views. Let's keep politics out of this one and just focus on the kids eh?

As much as I'd like to add to the conversation I agree. Chatter goes better without politics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Did everyone see need for speed most wanted is on sale for a dollar? Instead of 7 dollars:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking of recommended apps...
I HIGHLY recommend Zen Bound 2.
Loved loved loved it on my iPod touch years back...
And the Android version is just as great.

Now if only Rolando would get an Android port...I'd be %100 happy.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
As for Dewey, I'll be referring to it as both Dewey and Amicitia (Latin for friendship, the build name for this project). The free version will be missing the chronological view and geo tagging, but will support the timestamp and easy-add features.

I hope to have the free version available early next week before I leave in the photography trips, and the awesome paid version will follow within 2 or 3 months.

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
As for Dewey, I'll be referring to it as both Dewey and Amiticia (Latin for friendship, the build name for this project). The free version will be missing the chronological view and geo tagging, but will support the timestamp and easy-add features.

I hope to have the free version available early next week before I leave in the photography trips, and the awesome paid version will follow within 2 or 3 months.
Awesome bro...

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Well I feel ripped off. :rolleyes:

How's Vice City? I'm tempted.

Honestly it is great, have you played GTA 3 ten year while its like that sort of, but man the overall gameplay is smooth, the story is as immersive as ever it was, IMO it's worth, it however the downside is weapon cheats don't work:( which is okay i guess...

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly it is great, have you played GTA 3 ten year while its like that sort of, but man the overall gameplay is smooth, the story is as immersive as ever it was, IMO it's worth, it however the downside is weapon cheats don't work:( which is okay i guess...

Okay? Ha no that's not okay!

But I'm buying it anyway :p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So i checked out the best apps of 2012 on the play store and downloaded pixlr express. And i love it. Especially for image editing.
Before:
gyhu2umy.jpg

After:
arezu9aj.jpg

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.