Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357859754225.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357859754225.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 53

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Who is in with me dropping in on the moto X with me on release day if it is of the nexus variety, or at least stock and unlocked?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you buying?:p
Lol J/K unless you're feeling generous:Dlol...
Sent from my Nexus Asylum

Lol nin! I have a upgrade due in March. Figure I am going to wait for that device to drop. Have not investigated the rumors much..... But I am hoping for a vzw launch. This phone addiction is expensive.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Another Sidera build is up. I think I'll be able to maintain a new build every day. Three widgets this time, all clock-like. Calendar widget (next appointment card) is next in line. And please, someone at least let me know (via PM..) that the builds are installing correctly and whatnot. I'm not tracking download counts, but I haven't heard much back at this point.

Click the fancy image to go get it.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Another Sidera build is up. I think I'll be able to maintain a new build every day. Three widgets this time, all clock-like. Calendar widget (next appointment card) is next in line. And please, someone at least let me know (via PM..) that the builds are installing correctly and whatnot. I'm not tracking download counts, but I haven't heard much back at this point.

[url]http://echelonandroid.com/images/sidera.png[/url]

Will install and update Saturday Lumenii:)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Will install and update Saturday Lumenii:)

By then I should be three builds ahead of what's online now.. I plan to add two widgets and a whole lot of performance optimization by then.

I already updated :p:D

Enjoy. ;)

I'll be able to help test once my N7 gets here since the S2 and GB don't get along with your stuff :(

Sounds great, I really want to get my N7 so I can see how they look on it. The testing is appreciated; thanks.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

[url]http://echelonandroid.com/images/sidera.png[/url]

Hey I wanna try this. Where can I download

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Best battery life yet... Usually charge all night, off charger before 6am. Decided to charge in the evening and unplug before bed to see how far I could make it. Typical usage for me, apart from loosing signal (NEVER happens) for a while.

Sent from my rotary phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357872548368.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357872548368.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 21

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
By then I should be three builds ahead of what's online now.. I plan to add two widgets and a whole lot of performance optimization by then.

Enjoy. ;)

Sounds great, I really want to get my N7 so I can see how they look on it. The testing is appreciated; thanks.

I cant download your files on my N7 using Chrome. Just a heads up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey I wanna try this. Where can I download

Read this post and go from there.

I cant download your files on my N7 using Chrome. Just a heads up.

Stock browser doesn't work either. Just throws up 'download unsuccessful'

Yep, I'm aware of it. ;) The files reside in echelonandroid.com/beta/content/. As this is inside the /beta/ directory, which is HTTPAuth secured, you won't be able to download them successfully on the device. They must be sideloaded.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000