[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You guys know that you will more than likely have no problem getting a device unlocked, right? Your carrier can still do it, and most likely will if you own the device or have a legitimate reason.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
You guys know that you will more than likely have no problem getting a device unlocked, right? Your carrier can still do it, and most likely will if you own the device or have a legitimate reason.

I think it's more the principle of the law and the stance it takes that makes people uneasy, rather than whether or not it actually inconveniences us much. It sure as hell won't affect me, even if I do need to get any devices unlocked, but after reviewing the details of it I'm still not a fan.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I think it's more the principle of the law and the stance it takes that makes people uneasy, rather than whether or not it actually inconveniences us much. It sure as hell won't affect me, even if I do need to get any devices unlocked, but after reviewing the details of it I'm still not a fan.

That's perfectly fine. What bothers me is most people have no understanding of the law and blindly rage because of it. Don't even get me started on the ones who think that it has to do with unlocking your boot loader or rooting. *sigh*

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Supper: pork chops done in the oven (drowned in Cream of Mushroom Soup), rice on the side.

Pics to follow (maybe)

Did I mention my wife knows how to cook? Its never anything fancy (which is fine by me -- not my style anyway) but I honestly cannot recall her making a BAD meal. Ever.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
That one is.

This is what bugs me. This is why people give up and don't have discourse on issues. They think petitions are pointless unless it yields results of change. Having the discussion is a precursor to that change. I agree they don't have weight, but it is foolish to think they don't have a little depth.
Repeated petitions have people smoking pot in Colorado legally. That took many discussions and petitions.
Grandpa is right, squeaky wheel is going to get grease......or replaced.
No question is to stupid, nor is any petition a waste of time. My opinion of course:D
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
That's perfectly fine. What bothers me is most people have no understanding of the law and blindly rage because of it. Don't even get me started on the ones who think that it has to do with unlocking your boot loader or rooting. *sigh*

Lmao

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
This is what bugs me. This is why people give up and don't have discourse on issues. They think petitions are pointless unless it yields results of change. Having the discussion is a precursor to that change. I agree they don't have weight, but it is foolish to think they don't have a little depth.
Repeated petitions have people smoking pot in Colorado legally. That took many discussions and petitions.
Grandpa is right, squeaky wheel is going to get grease......or replaced.
No question is to stupid, nor is any petition a waste of time. My opinion of course:D

I sign petitions just about every day. They aren't as frivolous as most claim. If you never try you'll never know. Plus it just takes being informed on issues and about 10 seconds to sign one.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Couple of these for this man before bed

And I am excited about my pedel power source, no more boxes of nine volt batteries!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361501662836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361501662836.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361501711333.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361501711333.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 15

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Leave it to McDonald's to have the most disgusting ones. Nice list though. I've heard of some but a lot were new ones to me. The bacon on the veggie burger is hilarious.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

That's why I never eat at those places if I can help it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy