zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
uc

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Question: buy an N7 now or wait to see if the "N7 pt2" rumors hold true? Mostly gonna use it for browsing the web, taking notes once in a while, Netflix, and the odd game (the freebie runs on almost anything type). Probably gonna just get the 16g version

Sent from my rotary phone

Wait..just to see what the next version is .. Because with a device this popular it will have a successor

Sent from Skaro

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Question: buy an N7 now or wait to see if the "N7 pt2" rumors hold true? Mostly gonna use it for browsing the web, taking notes once in a while, Netflix, and the odd game (the freebie runs on almost anything type). Probably gonna just get the 16g version

Sent from my rotary phone

Get the 16gb version now. New N7 probably will not be out until summer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
River Seen on Saturn
no not a water river that would be earth shattering news(pardon the pun:p)
also take a second and you will most likely realize that if humans visited titan,we would need oxygen and since the rivers and lakes are liquid methane,well you get the picture:)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
YO FOR REALZ. I'm getting mad close.

I've been UNBELIEVABLY busy the last few weeks - so ima have to think about what to do for it - but just know it'll be WILD. fasten your seatbelts, chatterinos

Well this is 1,500 for me. I need a drink.

Edit: and yes, I planned this. :)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
..haha that is a really cool sentiment,however you and i both now that dark matter can not be seen,it can only be accounted for when measuring the other types of matter that consist and make up the known universe and discovering that the known types of matter do not account for all that matter in the universe,so therefore their is nothing to suggest that it is dark matter or dark energy these names are no different than an x or y in a math problem..the names are interchangeable variables for a problem that needs solved,and the names simply provide a frame of reference while solving that problem..

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
haha that is a really cool sentiment,however you and i both now that dark matter can not be seen,it can only be accounted for when measuring the other types of matter that consist and make up the known universe and discovering that the known types of matter do not account for all that matter in the universe,so therefore their is nothing to suggest that it is dark matter or dark energy these names are no different than an x or y in a math problem..the names are interchangeable variables for a problem that needs solved,and the names simply provide a frame of reference while solving that problem..:p:D
That is why it is only between you and I he he.

Same as saying I ate something or drank something in chatter and not posting pic's! Ha ha;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
place massive amounts of swearing <--here then i will refute the legitamacy of that video by wondering why it only has 47,000 views,then i will go on record as saying your avatar still isn't an acurrate depiction of dark matter.and also this qualify's as a dire situation so..Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW!(thanks lumenii:) )and finally i blame myself this message was brought to you by the first stage of grief denial,stay tuned for the next stage ANGER..lol i don't know how i missed that HOW could i have missed that!?To be continued..also i hope this is funny..although i do feel a little bit of shame..

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
place massive amounts of swearing <--here then i will refute the legitamacy of that video by wondering why it only has 47,000 views,then i will go on record as saying your avatar still isn't an acurrate depiction of dark matter.and also this qualify's as a dire situation so..Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW!(thanks lumenii:) )and finally i blame myself this message was brought to you by the first stage of grief denial,stay tuned for the next stage ANGER..lol i don't know how i missed that HOW could i have missed that!?To be continued..also i hope this is funny..although i do feel a little bit of shame..

you are crackin me up.....