[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatter, had a rough night last night and I walk in to dunking donuts and the line is out the door eff

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Chatter-mates. I had a great night with my sweetie, slept in, and started my afternoon by purchasing this...

...I hope your afternoon goes this well!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362251797379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362251797379.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 24

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Now Ingress lvl 2. Had some help to level up :) I represent 1/2 of the ingress players in town, with a total of 5 portals here, so advancing takes a while....

Sent from my rotary phone

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Every time I see your username I think "How is that? " and then I see your profile pic and I'm like "Oooohhhh " xD

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

I plan to change my avatar, but that's part of the reason why I'm waiting a while before changing it. I don't think the note in my signature is visible enough.

Edit: and of course, it isn't visible to most tapatalk users.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Well it finally happened. Lost my first portals in Ingress. And I lost about 5 potential new ones. a Smurf beat me to them. He's a level 4 so not much I can do about it as I'm a level 2. Gonna be hard to keep up with this considering how I only can hit them to and from work every couple of days.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
New toy.

a7e4yhy9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 4 got extremely hot to the touch after four hours on the inductive charger with screen at fill brightness and hotspot running.

Stuck it in the freezer for two minutes. :D

Probably not something I should make a habit of doing to my mobile devices...

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure i would have put it in the freezer...;)

It isn't really all that bad in the short term, my devices deal with significantly colder temperatures on my photography trips. The only danger is the formation of ice crystals, which would take the device cooling to ambient temperature.

I'm worried that if I were to do it again I'd be incompetent enough to forget about it and that's exactly what would happen.