[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Getting ready to start moving around and gathering stuff for my sons 1st birthday today. Cole2kb will be there, being the uncle and all, time flies.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Best sleep I've had in a while... today is going to be a good day. Gonna get some food, some drinks, play some Portal 2, and later on I have a very important meeting with some iOS developers to talk about bringing them onboard to develop iOS versions of Echelon Android's applications.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm just hoping that the so-called 'Babble' service will bring along with it the many much-needed and long-awaited upgrades to the Google Voice service.

I hope the big cheese-heads of Canada's telecom/communications board finally ALLOW Google voice in Canada. Although even if they don't Babel sounds like a great step forward to integrate Google's communication apps (Talk, Voice, G+, Gmail, etc...)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else trying out the tapatalk 4 private beta app? I guess i will give it a whirl after backing up my old copy of tapatalk.:)

sent from my SIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
y7u5atug.jpg

sent from my SIII

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It looks nice. I like it.

I very much dislike the 'textured' Action Bar backgrounds.

Anyone else trying out the tapatalk 4 private beta app? I guess i will give it a whirl after backing up my old copy of tapatalk.:)

I can't try it out myself because I don't have Tapatalk VIP status (haven't puchased the tablet app). However, looking over the features/functions such as previous/next-page caching, push notifications (which is awesome), and a UI/UX design up to par with the Android Design Guidelines, it seems as though Tapatalk 4 will solve almost all of the big issues with current Tapatalk builds... including the removal of the 'menu button' usage.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the whole google fiber thing moving through the U.S. I'll be getting to whole package when I can. Pretty stoked.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G