[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Got in front on me has this on his car, one if the best family stickers I have seen.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

Attachments

• 1376586331326.jpg
    1376586331326.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
No offense to anyone that has c spire as a carrier but COMMON verizon! C spire gets the ONE before you?! The biggest US carrier! They should be ashamed! this must be some kind of joke

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Soo,even though the nexus really doesn't need it-- I am getting the itch to flash something. So,anyone got anything good they are using right now ?

sent through space time.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Soo,even though the nexus really doesn't need it-- I am getting the itch to flash something. So,anyone got anything good they are using right now ?

sent through space time.

For something stock-ish, I'm a fan of CleanROM.

For something with more customizations, I really like CarbonROM.

I haven't messed with too many ROM's other than these for my N7, I really like it stock with Nova Launcher.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello,again. I see you are no longer in possession of the skyrocket,so how are you liking the s4? And how have you been?

sent through space time.

I've been good. Busy with work and whatnot. Took a break from the chatter. Got the s4 last Friday. Digging it so far. Snappy as hell and the bigger screen is awesome. AT&T locked it down tight as hell so no ROM flashing yet. We've got root though.

Sent from the other side of the Milky Way with my S4.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been good. Busy with work and whatnot. Took a break from the chatter. Got the s4 last Friday. Digging it so far. Snappy as hell and the bigger screen is awesome. AT&T locked it down tight as hell so no ROM flashing yet. We've got root though.

From some talk i seen on xda,that boot loader may just stay Locked up..they were saying its going to be nearly impossible to unlock it..of course something will get worked out to circumvent the boot loader...but that could be a while..:(

sent through space time.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Your phone is a virgin!

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
From some talk i seen on xda,that boot loader may just stay Locked up..they were saying its going to be nearly impossible to unlock it..of course something will get worked out to circumvent the boot loader...but that could be a while..:(

sent through space time.

It's gonna be a toughy but if anyone can do it, it's the guys in XDA.