[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
5 AM. I've slept for 7 of the last 65 hours. Cannot turn my mind off, things that normally take me minutes to figure out are instantaneously solved and quickly forgotten. I've taken notes for so many ideas that I'll probably never have time to unwind them all.

Driving 135 miles per hour down highway 20.
The windshield is white with snow flurries that engulf my high beams, snow flakes spread out like millions of stars that part hyperspace for the millenium falcon. I can see the wave function, as well as the aerodynamic repulsion of the heat that follows my screaming tires, barely gripping wet curves, yet hurdling forward into roads the light barely unmasks before it's in the rear view mirror.

My mind finally shuts off and in the collapse of speed and darkness, I am free. It's quiet in that place, pristine. There's something here for everyone and more than enough of it. It's euphoria to imagine how easily the abundance of access to the universe could be shared, right here, right now. I love this world, I find both shock and wonder. But, I'm not staying here.

Signing off.

Sent from my Chromebook.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
What kind of issues with the proximity sensor?

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

The proximity sensor just fails and quits working all together. Factory resets don't help, and compressed air seems to help for a week or two. Seems the sensor is not sealed properly like most devices. Manufacturing defect. My first two note 3s were new and failed. This one is refurbished and to my surprise is in mint shape. Maybe they addressed the issue and sealed the sensor? Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Home with my sweetie...soup with brown and wild rice, onions, chicken and andouille sausage. Dinner is in the pot!

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

Attachments

• 1390062880365.jpg
    1390062880365.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 18

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Home with my sweetie...soup with brown and wild rice, onions, chicken and andouille sausage. Dinner is in the pot!

That looks really good!

I love Naw'lans food! :D

Especially Jambalaya! :D

Sent from my RCT6378W2

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The proximity sensor just fails and quits working all together. Factory resets don't help, and compressed air seems to help for a week or two. Seems the sensor is not sealed properly like most devices. Manufacturing defect. My first two note 3s were new and failed. This one is refurbished and to my surprise is in mint shape. Maybe they addressed the issue and sealed the sensor? Time will tell.

I hope they did fix the problem. Good luck!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I think there are several GS4s with that same issue. My brother's GS4 might have it. 😞

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Grands? Cinnabon rolls with cream cheese icing, cooked in a waffle maker...this is pretty awesome, Chatter!

Attachments

• 1390104345806.jpg
    1390104345806.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 1390104359020.jpg
    1390104359020.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member