Cute kitty!😍🐱
    Thank you so much!
    Laura Knotek and davidnc like this.
    03-25-2017 05:12 PM
    Couple of nice pictures from Santa Barbara.

03-25-2017 10:32 PM
    Those are very nice. 😊 What did you shoot them with?
    davidnc and Morty2264 like this.
    03-25-2017 10:37 PM
    Those are very nice. 😊 What did you shoot them with?
    These were taken with the S7edge. I posted the Pixel pictures in the Pixel photos thread.
    03-25-2017 10:38 PM
    My Pixel just up and died on me last night. One minute it was fine, then I went to pick it up and it was completely dead. Wasn't the battery. I'm very sad. Google was nice and did not hesitate to send me another one, but it won't be here until Tuesday at the earliest.
    I had one of my newer phones do something similar.

It wasn't an android phone , but it would shut itself down and sometimes would stay on for days ,sometime just for a few minutes.

I could get it to come back on after force starting it to. I had it replaced after taking it to get checked out. The issue actually occurred while they was looking at it.

It wasn't a battery issue they said. But didn't say what the issue was either. They just replaced it.
    03-26-2017 06:43 AM
    I had one of my newer phones do something similar.

It wasn't an android phone , but it would shut itself down and sometimes would stay on for days ,sometime just for a few minutes.

I could get it to come back on after force starting it to. I had it replaced after taking it to get checked out. The issue actually occurred while they was looking at it.

It wasn't a battery issue they said. But didn't say what the issue was either. They just replaced it.
    Phones do weird things, that's for sure!
    Laura Knotek, kct1975 and davidnc like this.
    03-26-2017 09:14 AM
    At one time an HTC EVO had a problem where randomly it would start typing on its own or registering screen touches.

At first I thought that my phone was being hacked. It turned out that the screen digitizer was going bad.

Honestly, with your device, it sounds like the battery in your device might be going bad.
    03-26-2017 02:52 PM
    I got a new toy for my car.
    03-26-2017 03:01 PM
    Ooohhh spiffy!
    davidnc, kct1975 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-26-2017 04:13 PM
    Here's a few pictures taken by the Pixel.

davidnc, lpt2569 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-26-2017 06:02 PM
    I don't, which is unusual for me! But good news, I actually got it to power on! I held the power button for like 30 seconds and it worked. I have no idea what that was all about, but crisis over! I am going to pick up a backup device today, not sure what I'll get.
    Ahah! random sleep of death appears. Even as polished as android is these days, sometimes it rears its head and bites at you (just the slightest bit)
    lpt2569 and Laura Knotek like this.
    Yesterday 04:26 PM
    She just keeps getting better
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Yesterday 04:27 PM
52,212 ... 208720882089
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD