[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
It's from a couple of years ago, but if memory serves, a fat Cohiba (probably Dominican, but I have had the Cuban variety).

Used to be really into cigars, then I got into pipes.

Man that is straight grandmasta flash gourmet! Its been too long since I've had a good cigar. I've got a few Cubans stashed away for a rainy day. Now I have to remember where it was I stashed em. Ha ha. I think I hid them from myself.

Dropped from LiquidNexus via XparentTapatalk2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus CRACKFLASHERS | SECRET LAIR ;-)

I don't blame you. I've had 5-6 in my lifetime, and each was amazing. I puked after the first one though. I don't know what it is, but they are soooo strong compared to the normal cigars I smoke.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

tobacco products that arent cigarettes just make me want a cigarette. it always turns into over kill.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I don't blame you. I've had 5-6 in my lifetime, and each was amazing. I puked after the first one though. I don't know what it is, but they are soooo strong compared to the normal cigars I smoke.

Hmmm. I'll have to remember that. That's a good test to see if its an actual cuban. No puke no cube. Somewhat like testing a diamond on a mirror. I'll have to find em by this weekend. I'm going out shootin so I don't have to worry about the puke. Just make sure I don't barf on my rifle. Ha ha.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

lol! We never smoked while shooting, but then again unless I had my Navy Colt replica, we were always indoors.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. I've gotten better nowadays, but back in 1L year...good lord.

i had sorta quit before school. since school started, its back like wild fire.

terrible habit.

but at least it looks cool ;)
even if i cant walk up a flight of steps.

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm a chewer. Enjoy a cigar from time to time. My wife and kids hate my chewing. I quit for over a year but came back to it about 6 months ago. I like it too much. I think it will be a battle I will fight on and off my whole life. Thinking about quitting again. I'm jobless right now...have been for a few months. :( The stuff isn't cheap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
i had sorta quit before school. since school started, its back like wild fire.

terrible habit.

but at least it looks cool ;)
even if i cant walk up a flight of steps.

Zero. Ultimate cool. Roll your pack up in your shirt sleeve! :thumbup::D
vintage gangsterism!

I'm a chewer. Enjoy a cigar from time to time. My wife and kids hate my chewing. I quit for over a year but came back to it about 6 months ago. I like it too much. I think it will be a battle I will fight on and off my whole life. Thinking about quitting again. I'm jobless right now...have been for a few months. :( The stuff isn't cheap.

I like a Good chew from time to time.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

i've never chewed - downstate new york is smoking territory. hardly ever see anybody chew.

friends from pacific north and down south chew tho. for me it would just be another problem hobby i cant afford at this point in my life, so i havent given it a try.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I used to do snus--and not that crappy marlboro/camel kind, but the swedish kind. But ever since last year and the laws regarding shipping tobacco, it's so expensive. Although the buzz you get--and for 2 hours, mind you--is unparalleled.

It's also supposed to be safe, but that's according to the Swedes and they made Saabs so...can't really trust them lol

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
i've never chewed - downstate new york is smoking territory. hardly ever see anybody chew.

friends from pacific north and down south chew tho. for me it would just be another problem hobby i cant afford at this point in my life, so i havent given it a try.

I am from the Pacific Northwest...Washington State to be exact. :D

shanedroid1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I was a chewer, down state ny so not really chewing territory, but i play hockey so chewing just wen with the game lol. haven't chewed in a while now. quit smoking too. i'm one of the lucky ones quit over 2 years ago and have been going strong.

Reactions: SOTK

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

tobacco products that arent cigarettes just make me want a cigarette. it always turns into over kill.

I dont smoke tobacco products ,ha.
For that matter I dont chew tobacco or dipp snuff either

Im thinking maybe the New version(MORFR) of DT's Rom drops tonight :)

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Wow I just noticed the Codename thread dropped off the first page.

Not too long ago that was the hottest thing around.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Its been awhile since I ran Codename ,but I might check it out again sometime .Its been at least 5 days since I flashed .

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Its been awhile since I ran Codename ,but I might check it out again sometime .Its been at least 5 days since I flashed .

Totally not related to your post, but was it you that I saw with the tapatalk 3 beta sig?

They gots a tapatalk 3 in the works?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Totally not related to your post, but was it you that I saw with the tapatalk 3 beta sig?

They gots a tapatalk 3 in the works?

Yeah ha it was me. I just altered my tapatalk signature once to mess with people haha :D.There is no tapatalk 3 beta-1 out ..... yet

Edit:
I think in a few days there will be another update to tapatalk 2.0 to to fix a few bugs still present .

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE