Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 676 of 2086 FirstFirst ... 673674675676677678679 ... LastLast
Results 16,876 to 16,900 of 52150
Like Tree113439Likes
  1. #16876  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Haha don't bother.. we all know which way Chatter goes on that one
    In all honesty i would have picked heat. I did earlier today. Furnace wouldn't stay lit. Dirty flame sensor. Maintenance guy came through on a Sunday. All is good now.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  2. #16877  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    sucks that you guys dont have power still...i guess there really are some advantages of living in pittsburgh PA
  3. #16878  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

  4. #16879  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,827 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Halo 4 release midnight tomorrow... I may or may not disappear for the rest of the week.
  5. #16880  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Halo 4 release midnight tomorrow... I may or may not disappear for the rest of the week.
    I'll have mine Wednesday but won't be able to play until the weekend. :thumbdown:

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  6. #16881  
    sicario666's Avatar
    AndroidSkull

    Posts
    3,842 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,205 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    stock

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."



    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
  7. #16882  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    7,830 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,985 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Did you fix that big mac or is that how it looked when you opened it up? In the rare occasion that i eat there my food never looks that good. Usually looks like someone stepped in it.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    HA , Nope just opened the box , no fixing it required

    and looks like Panthers got this game won ,lol
  8. #16883  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Some wine reviews for Chatter.

  9. #16884  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    HA , Nope just opened the box , no fixing it required

    and looks like Panthers got this game won ,lol
    Go colts!

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  10. #16885  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Nacho levels are dangerously low.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  11. #16886  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Nacho levels are dangerously low.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    That's a dislike for sure.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16887  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    my mom is cookin up a storm. looks like im eatin good tonight.

    hit up the bar after the gmen and hopefully have this work finished by then. running dangerously low on jameson ova hea.
  13. #16888  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    In all honesty i would have picked heat. I did earlier today. Furnace wouldn't stay lit. Dirty flame sensor. Maintenance guy came through on a Sunday. All is good now.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    That happened to my mom. A piece of the grate fell onto it. I googled the error code on the display, then when I took it apart to check the sensor, I saw the piece of grate making direct contact with it. Removed it, all good.

    What did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking? I also went over on a Sunday to fix hers... I want to rub it in how much money I saved her. I don't normally... but she was going out, made me leave right away, and borrowed $100 in addition to me doing an emergency service call lol
  14. #16889  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    7,830 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,985 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Dessert time


    Sent from my SIII
  15. #16890  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
    That happened to my mom. A piece of the grate fell onto it. I googled the error code on the display, then when I took it apart to check the sensor, I saw the piece of grate making direct contact with it. Removed it, all good.

    What did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking? I also went over on a Sunday to fix hers... I want to rub it in how much money I saved her. I don't normally... but she was going out, made me leave right away, and borrowed $100 in addition to me doing an emergency service call lol
    If i knew what the codes meant i would have done it myself but icouldn't find them. Turns out they're on the back of the cover and not the manual. Go figure. It was free. Maintenance guy works for our landlord. Nice having him to fix stuff around our house when i can't for whatever reason. Judging by the day I'd say at least $200 easy.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  16. #16891  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    No slice of cheddar? I personally don't like it but others rave about it.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16892  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    No slice of cheddar? I personally don't like it but others rave about it.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    WHAT! cheddar on pie with ice cream!!!!????

    nope
  18. #16893  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    7,830 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,985 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    No slice of cheddar? I personally don't like it but others rave about it.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    No, I havent tried that before,maybe I will try that on a small test piece later.
    I'm full now ,,,just been sitting around today, on days I am lazy I dont have much of an appetite

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    WHAT! cheddar on pie with ice cream!!!!????

    nope
    LoL thats the reason for a small test piece if I dont like it I can give it to the outside kitten
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16894  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    MAYBE if it was sweet potatoe pie or something. maybe.
  20. #16895  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    If i knew what the codes meant i would have done it myself but icouldn't find them. Turns out they're on the back of the cover and not the manual. Go figure. It was free. Maintenance guy works for our landlord. Nice having him to fix stuff around our house when i can't for whatever reason. Judging by the day I'd say at least $200 easy.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    Meh. I thought it would be more. I'm not going to give her any grief over $200... although it's actually $300 with the loan

    Whatevs. Anything for family.
  21. #16896  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    WHAT! cheddar on pie with ice cream!!!!????

    nope
    Without the ice cream.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  22. #16897  
    davidnc's Avatar

    Posts
    7,830 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,985 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    MAYBE if it was sweet potatoe pie or something. maybe.
    That too would require just a sample slice of pie though, lol
  23. #16898  
    mrro82's Avatar
    Mr. Ro.

    Posts
    1,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,238 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    TouchWizJB leak

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
    Meh. I thought it would be more. I'm not going to give her any grief over $200... although it's actually $300 with the loan

    Whatevs. Anything for family.
    Indeed. Family is family.

    Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
  24. #16899  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,092 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,266 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carrier
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Just flashed some cleanrom 4.0 pretty sweet I like jelly bean touchwiz

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  25. #16900  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,827 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mrro82 View Post
    Without the ice cream.
    I didn't understand how that could possibly be good... until a month or so back when I had apple pie with yellow cheddar ice cream from right here in Seattle. I was pleasantly surprised.

Posting Permissions

";