[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Think they will do a contest as part of the one million member celebration. For top posters and top thanked in the past month?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

I don't think so. They already have the contest going on, so, I don't think they are going to make a new contest, or, alter the current one. Or do you mean start doing a contest for those categories? It'd probably be tough to do the post one, as, people could just inflate their post count easily. Then they'd have to monitor if people are posting that way. Tougher to fake the Thanked one, but, I guess still possible.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
What's for lunch today?

Sent from my SGSIII

Was a Big Mac meal(4.70) for me.I already ate it so to late for screen shot.
As you can see McD's is my main place I use wallet at
yre8adah.jpg

Sent from my Nexus

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't think so. They already have the contest going on, so, I don't think they are going to make a new contest, or, alter the current one. Or do you mean start doing a contest for those categories? It'd probably be tough to do the post one, as, people could just inflate their post count easily. Then they'd have to monitor if people are posting that way. Tougher to fake the Thanked one, but, I guess still possible.

Ya I guess I didn't think that through completely....oh well and yes I did mean a contest tht would be done at random where everyone who had been a top poster or on the top thanked in the past month would be picked randomly for a device gift card etc...

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
And it begins. Got some jaw jackers in the fridge. They're next. Gotta work around the house. Thisll make it better. :D

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350667922033.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350667922033.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 15