Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 688 of 2074 FirstFirst ... 685686687688689690691 ... LastLast
Results 17,176 to 17,200 of 51832
Like Tree112462Likes
  1. #17176  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Dinner time.

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352168089809.jpg

    Sent from my SGSIII
  2. #17177  
    AppleBonker's Avatar
    Dag, yo!

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP/Franco & PA/Franco

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Anyone else having problems with likes? Posts after 17170 the likes disappear (everyones' likes, not just mine) when I refresh, and I can like it again.
    Seemingly ok on my end...
  3. #17178  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleBonker View Post
    Seemingly ok on my end...
    Likes are showing up for me in Tapatalk.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  4. #17179  
    Patrick Schroedl's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,698 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Just hangin out in the Best Buy break room.

  5. #17180  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,000 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    I'm East PA, about an hour from Philly, so, I don't think I'd be a Pittsburg fan. But, I'm not into sports, so, don't have a team, lol.
    Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...
  6. #17181  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...
    I tune it out too, it's not for everyone. But, Chatter is generally not just one conversation at a time, so, I just choose to participate in what I want to participate in, and, ignore the rest. I do the same thing at work when people talk about sports, lol.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17182  
    zero neck's Avatar
    The Ever-Living

    Posts
    5,090 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    Carrier
    KANG

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Tebows the worst!!!! Hahahahahq jk who cares about tebow
  8. #17183  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,372 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Okay, now I refreshed, hit like, NJAP's like showed up, when I clicked unlike, my like showed up, only, the button says like, not unlike, lol. I tried clearing cache in FF, but, it didn't help, lol.

    [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-untitled.png
  9. #17184  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    I tune it out too, it's not for everyone. But, Chatter is generally not just one conversation at a time, so, I just choose to participate in what I want to participate in, and, ignore the rest. I do the same thing at work when people talk about sports, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    Tebows the worst!!!! Hahahahahq jk who cares about tebow


    Sent from my SGSIII
  10. #17185  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Whenever people start to talk about football(no offense here njap and all of you who enjoy football just not what i grew up around)I always sort of just tune out because i can't stand the argument's, mindless raging debates(that's stretching the term to it's breaking point)most of the time anyway all those in this thread i applaud you for having intelligent conversation about football and the player's however at least the people i know that are football fans it's t bow sucks, no manning is the best,and i have run out of names to think of here,but there just going back and forth with no facts behind their reasoning and again i know this isn't always the case...,but it seems they like the person because their a nationwide sensation or they hate someone else for the exact same reason..so those of you who have intelligent conversation about football,maybe it will become tolerable for me if this becomes a more common thing, but until their is a lot less of these mindless arguments,i think i will stay away from it thank you,again i may be way off the mark with this and if i am please let me know...
    Here's all you need to know about sports... root for your home teams, mock "bandwagon" fans, and don't take it personal.

    I unequivocally respect fans of their own residence. Inversely, I have no respect for fans of residences other than their own (save those who live on borders, or have multiple teams within their state, whom have options).

    Just realized... here's another instance of a post you can ignore

    Anyway... who else is completely stoked for 4.2 and beyond?

    Diggity.
  11. #17186  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,000 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    This was mentioned a long time ago something needing a soldering iron to an unlock an htc devices bootloader you were not kidding lol you need to enter like eleven lines of code and then go the htc dev site to unlock...i think i stick with with fastboot oem unlock....
    zero neck and AppleBonker like this.
  12. #17187  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,000 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
    Anyway... who else is completely stoked for 4.2 and beyond?

    Diggity.
    Stoked doesn't even begin to describe it! i think android's brightest day's are still to come and i can't wait see what the nexus line has in store
  13. #17188  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Aaaaahhhhhh..... talk about bittersweet news. Just heard the power is back on at home, and I'm stuck at my mom's without enough gas to make it there. FML hahaa.
  14. #17189  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    This was mentioned a long time ago something needing a soldering iron to an unlock an htc devices bootloader you were not kidding lol . Fire up your command prompt and go to the directory that you have ADB installed to. Type "adb shell" and hit enter.

    2. Type "su" and hit enter. You now have root privileges.

    3. Next type "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 of=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4" and hit enter. This will dump the partition to your sdcard.

    4. Next type "exit", hit enter, type "exit", and hit enter again. This should take you back to a command prompt for your computer.

    5. type "adb pull /sdcard/mmcblk0p4" and hit enter. NOTE THE SIZE OF THE FILE BEFORE THE NEXT STEP!

    6. Open the file (mmcblk0p4) with your hex editor.

    7. Look for offset 00000210 (if your on RUU version 1.82 the offset may be 00000214) and you should see CWS__001 with your IMEI number attached to it.

    8. Change CWS__001 to 11111111 and save the file as mmcblk0p4MOD. This will give you SuperCID as well. MAKE SURE AT THIS POINT THAT THE FILE IS THE EXACT SIZE IT WAS BEFORE YOU HEX EDITED IT!

    9. Now go back to your command prompt and type "adb push mmcblk0p4MOD /sdcard/mmcblk0p4MOD" and hit enter.

    10. Type "adb shell" and hit enter then type "su" and hit enter again. This will put you back into the android shell and give you root privileges.

    11. Type "dd if=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4MOD of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4" and hit enter. To test if it worked restart the phone into fastboot (type "adb reboot bootloader" and hit enter) and once the bootloader screen comes up type "fastboot oem readcid" and hit enter. It should read "11111111".

    12. Next type "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" and hit enter.

    all that and you still have to go to the htc dev site to unlock thats completely ridiculous i think i will stick with my three favorite lines of code "fastboot oem unlock"
    ?

    Sent from my SGSIII
  15. #17190  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by nexusisneecesary View Post
    Stoked doesn't even begin to describe it! i think android's brightest day's are still to come and i can't wait see what the nexus line has in store
    We've all seen it coming for a while... Google IS skynet. But we're all too enamored with them to give an ish.

    Kidding (and Johnly speak) aside... I'm so glad I got on team Android way back in the beginning. It's been a privilege to grow right along side of them.
  16. #17191  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Aaaaahhhhhh..... talk about bittersweet news. Just heard the power is back on at home, and I'm stuck at my mom's without enough gas to make it there. FML hahaa.
    Have another glass of Sunny D.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  17. #17192  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Have another glass of Sunny D.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    With a PBJ and yogurt, perchance?
  18. #17193  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
    With a PBJ and yogurt, perchance?
    And some string cheese.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  19. #17194  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Have another glass of Sunny D.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
    With a PBJ and yogurt, perchance?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    And some string cheese.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    This is no time for jokes. Jerks. lolll
  20. #17195  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    This is no time for jokes. Jerks. lolll
    If you want booze, you will find a way. Do not let Chatter down.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  21. #17196  
    oxymoron's Avatar
    It's been real...

    Posts
    1,428 Posts

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    This is no time for jokes. Jerks. lolll
    It's because we love you.
  22. #17197  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    If you want booze, you will find a way. Do not let Chatter down.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Chatter I don't really mean this but... F booze. I just want my own room and bed and power and internet and tv again

    Ok, I'm sorry, booze. You know I love you. But times are tough..
  23. #17198  
    NotJustAPhone's Avatar

    Posts
    11,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Chatter I don't really mean this but... F booze. I just want my own room and bed and power and internet and tv again

    Ok, I'm sorry, booze. You know I love you. But times are tough..
    Is there Listerine in the house? You sound a bit stressed. Lol.

    Sent from my SGSIII
  24. #17199  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,830 Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Is there Listerine in the house? You sound a bit stressed. Lol.

    Sent from my SGSIII
    Haha understatement.
  25. #17200  
    nexusisneecesary's Avatar

    Posts
    5,000 Posts
    Carrier
    Viper(HTC)One

    Default Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

    Quote Originally Posted by 2defmouze View Post
    Chatter I don't really mean this but... F booze. I just want my own room and bed and power and internet and tv again

    Ok, I'm sorry, booze. You know I love you. But times are tough..


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions