[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
At least there's booze and Chatter.

Copied from the facebook...

Learned two things at work today:

(1) Mistakes happen, even if somewhat big. As an attorney, they hurt, but they're learning experiences. Especially when you have no experience, ala me.

AND

(2) While I love the idea of my paycheck, taxes/that stuff KILLED ME. WTFMATE.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
holly crap there was some food residue on my n7 screen and the way it glared(before i picked it up) it look liked the screen was cracked sent me into complete panic mode for a second there phew.... probably sound's stupid....

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Copied from the facebook...

Learned two things at work today:

(1) Mistakes happen, even if somewhat big. As an attorney, they hurt, but they're learning experiences. Especially when you have no experience, ala me.

AND

(2) While I love the idea of my paycheck, taxes/that stuff KILLED ME. WTFMATE.

(1) It won't be that long before you'll be watching the greenhorn struggling on the other side of the table.

(2) I cannot resist responding with YouTube videos.

Parks and Recreation - Ron Eats Little Girl's Lunch (a lesson on the government) - YouTube

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Better than me. No employer matching for me.

Sent from my SGSIII

Anything they will match is good. It's free extra money. If they match 4%, it'd be silly not to. You can defs do more, but, make sure to at least do whatever they are willing to match, ya know?

I'm just waiting on being able to get into the system. Gotta change my W4 allowances, address, and sign up for me health benefits and 401K. Such a pain.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think I get 2/3 match up to 4%, but I put about 8% at it. Put as much as you can stomach; you want to not have to work til you're 80 to be able to retire comfortably. But 4% match is probably about average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non