[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Remnants of my pork lo mein lol... At least there's plenty of cheap food spots near the hospital

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351183369849.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351183369849.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I found this site, not sure if the shirts would be what we are looking for. Kind of annoying because you are limited to a white t-shirt, I see no mention of any other color. If you order a dozen, it's $16.27 per shirt. Over 30 bucks for one shirt though.

All Over Shirt Printing | Soft Shirt Printing | Jakprints, Inc

This site seems like we'd get a better deal. 13.41 per shirt if you order a dozen. And, 26 for individual shirt if we wanted to do some customization. Not sure what the printing process is like for either. Anyone have any knowledge of the different methods for printing on shirts, know anyone that does, or, know anyone that has had shirts printed up before?

T-Shirts - Custom T-Shirts - Shirt Screen Printers - Design Online at CustomInk

The only issue would be if we have to order in bulk to get an substantial discount, now we have to ship the individual shirts around to each of us to distribute them, and, that is going to add to the cost. So, got to consider that, if we'd order them individually, or, to on person and then dispense.

Also, I'm trying to figure out why the first link is so much more expensive for one shirt. There must be something they create that can only be used once that is expensive, that's all I can think of. And, from what I read, I liked their process more, as, the ink goes in the shirt, instead of screen printing, so, it isn't prone to cracking. I'm not sure if the second link is screen printing or not.

Thoughts?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Since I was picking up parts I stopped and got lunch instead of snacks got a sausage stromboli
epa8ady5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to post a lunch pic. Leftover pot roast on a french roll. Tasty samich. With a harvest ale to wash it down. Got a new beer. I'll post that when I pour one.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Now this is a tasty beer. Tastes just as you'd expect.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351186385093.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351186385093.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 17

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I generally shave every other day. i really dont have to shave this regularly, but in order to stay on plan and be ready for interviewing whenever, i shave every other. going more than 3 days makes shaving a b%^&*(h.

so that said, ive used the platinum blades for 7-8 shaves no problem. if you notice it's getting gunked up after 4 or 5, just take it out of the razor and rinse it. the plats stay pretty sharp.

i havent tried a rose scent - i know taylor makes one. i have a taylor sandalwood cream, but it doesnt lather up as thick as i like. the conk soap get's thick easy tho. sometimes i mix the two together - the cream is moisturizing, the soap is thick.

May be getting some Castle Forbes cream.

Dropped by Felix from 24 Miles above the Earth

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hammmmmmmmeerreeeddds

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Done been drinking time.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

Lmao shhhhhhhhhh......

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Should you really be at a keyboard right now? o_O

The keyboard is virtual. Doesn't exist.

That is all:)

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol, what post are you up to?

Well were I am through complete reading is only 700 haven't had much time but I pulled this string of posts from 9579 or something really close lol I'll try and catch up this weekend because this is good stuff..:D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar