[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
flashing liquid rom for fun see how it runs...who knows might end up back on AOKP JB build 5:)i
While.. i planed on flashing liquid but some how i ended up downloading the asylum rom lol...dang it that download failed too.. looks like i'm not flashing anything today curse you hughesnet!

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
New avatar already NiN? What's it from?

while it's not directly from anything i was inspired while watching what i think is the 2009 doctor who christmas episode where the titanic space ship is crashing into earth, so i started searching for something similar and this jumped out at me thanks for noticing:)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sweet man, very cool. I plan on watching all of Doctor Who eventually. Just gotta get some time to start watching a show with like 800 episodes and counting, lol.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
New avatar already NiN? What's it from?

Just noticed your avatar, very nice. Have yet to dive into GT. Check the current homescreen, yo.

9urugutu.jpg

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed your avatar, very nice. Have yet to dive into GT. Check the current homescreen, yo.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/28/9urugutu.jpg

Thanks, captured it myself, I usually do. Thought it was a pretty badass shot. Sick, that's a sweet shot of him using Genki Dama. I usually have anime backgrounds as well, lol.

It's good, not quite as good as Z was, but, it's worth watching. And, it's only 64 episodes. I have 7 episodes left. Hoping I can bang them out this weekend. I want to watch a couple of other short anime series so I can get back to catching up to Naruto. I'd like to be current on it so I can just watch the one episode a week that comes out.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The new series isn't a reboot. It's just the latest incarnation of the same doctor from the origin series. They even had a prior companion and K-9 show up in the current series. :)

Sent from my SGSIII
i know it's not a reboot but i have gotten in to the bad habit of calling it a reboot mainly because of the way the media refers to it plus it's a lot less daunting to introduce it to people by calling it a reboot and then if they get hooked you can say you have episodes from 1963 till now including a two hour movie, because in my experience introducing it like that, tends to scare people off. i have only successfully introduced one person to it, most people i'm friends with just say that's to far outside the realm of what i normally watch for me... so i have gotten into bad habits with a lack of people who watch the show other than myself to keep me using correct terminology...if this sounded like i was angry or rude sorry not trying to be...:)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
i know it's not a reboot but i have gotten in to the bad habit of calling it a reboot mainly because of the way the media refers to it plus it's a lot less daunting to introduce it to people by calling it a reboot and then if they get hooked you can say you have episodes from 1963 till now including a two hour movie, because in my experience introducing it like that, tends to scare people off. i have only successfully introduced one person to it, most people i'm friends with just say that's to far outside the realm of what i normally watch for me... so i have gotten into bad habits with a lack of people who watch the show other than myself to keep me using correct terminology...if this sounded like i was angry or rude sorry not trying to be...:)

Nah, don't sweat it NiN. I'm looking forward to watching it, I heard it's good.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Why are fans new to Doctor Who so angry? ;)

Sent from my SGSIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12