[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So the question is now whether to watch the World Series or The Walking Dead. At least I know I'm having a drink. That's for sure. :beer:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
AOKP team just tweeted the following:

"Don't break goo.im and androtransfer spamming just yet - an announcement will arrive shortly."

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
No Sunday night football yet, so I'm actually watching hurricane coverage on the weather channel. Honestly, I'm a bit bummed I won't get to see anything from it, but I love bad weather.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So the new milestone build has a kernel change for the Galaxy Nexus and the Nexus 7. The GNex will include LeanKernel while the N7 will include the stock Google kernel. Interesting.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
My nexus 7 has a chip in the paint next to the bezel and it had to come that way cause I babied this thing F me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No Sunday night football yet, so I'm actually watching hurricane coverage on the weather channel. Honestly, I'm a bit bummed I won't get to see anything from it, but I love bad weather.

I think it would be cool to be one of those reporters on the weather channel covering the hurricane, landfall,etc.

Sent from my SIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup that's what I'm gonna do

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ya but I think I forget a step that is say you will take your buisness and money elsewhere preferably their top competitor unless they give a 32 gb model early that probably won't work but ya never know...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2