[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Chatter...

Finally moved out of the s word hole in Landover. Now time to do a clean flash on toro...the first in a month or so lol

EDIT: oh and on Grouper too lol

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Trying to decide whether another drink is required.
Someone hacked NJAP's account again..

Chatter...

Finally moved out of the s word hole in Landover. Now time to do a clean flash on toro...the first in a month or so lol

EDIT: oh and on Grouper too lol
Congrats.. Christen the new place with delicious liquors and sexy times with the wifey.. As if you need me to tell you this :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Chatter, today was not a good day. Haven't slept in 48 hours, it rained the entire day (we were outside), I rarely had a chance to sit down or rest, and over the course of the day I got sick. The bus ride back was me reliving the hot chocolate and other such things I had enjoyed earlier in the day.

Just a straight-up bad f*cking day. I'm out until morning. :-\

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Chatter, today was not a good day. Haven't slept in 48 hours, it rained the entire day (we were outside), I rarely had a chance to sit down or rest, and over the course of the day I got sick. The bus ride back was me reliving the hot chocolate and other such things I had enjoyed earlier in the day.

You need a drink.

What a big thread!

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
Welcome. You need a drink, too.

:D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Sorry to hear that man. Shots.

These mfing giants are abt to clinch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith